RE: The opinionated argument thread about "issues".
(08-05-2012 10:42 AM)Beardy Wrote:
(08-05-2012 10:36 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: Using other peoples history to hold against the men of today responsible? Cool.
Yeah, just like them damn niggers that complain that they've been historically held back by societal inertia.
Exactly. When it's really not the case.
"Black people are oppressed and will never gain power" He says living in America in which a black man in the President.
Feminisim is about how "Women are superior". Womans equality is about being educated on the matter and wanting the same rights. Having said that there are rights/perks that women get that men don't get. Such as Male Paternity Leave, Marriage rights, Male domestic abuse and even criminal punishment (for a man and women committing the same crime, the female will serve less). I still think that both men and women need to get their equality straight. If a female wants to rally for being paid fairly then they should. But saying men are scum etc is just man hating rather than fighting for something. I went to school with a feminist...oh the joys.
This video around the 0:18 is HILARIOUS!
[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
I'm all for the equality of everyone as long as you don't shit on the everyone else. I'm not white myself so I know the kind of prejudice people get.
@CFMM
It doesn't matter how much you try to make sense of it, you can't. As you put, it's not a fear of gays but a secret hatred of them. It doesn't make any sense. None of their points against gay marriage are valid. Shoutouts to Westboro Baptist Church, North Carolina and Chick-fil-a.
As that often repeated phrase goes
Quote:Claiming that someone else's marriage is against your religion is like being angry at someone for eating a donut because you're on a diet.
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2012 11:49 PM by BumblebeeCody.)