Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Those emotional moments
Author Message
SERIOUSLY THOUGH Offline
Solo Diver
*****

Posts: 2,154
Joined: Jul 2012
Reputation: 35
Post: #6
RE: Those emotional moments
(08-04-2012 02:15 PM)Arjahn Wrote:  [spoiler]One time in the dark years of my origin story, I was playing my Gameboy in my room and the power was getting low after a marathon of destroying picknickers with my Ivysaur. I came across a wild level 53 Gyarados in a lake, which normally wouldn't be much, except that my top pokemon, who also happened to be my starter, was only in his lower 30s and I was using an Old Rod, so this appeared to be some weird glitch. I jumped with excitement and decided to try an capture it for my own and crush all gym leaders who dared oppose me! I managed to keep Ivysaur alive, thanks to a combination of Status moves, and tackled it down slowly to the red zone (Yes, 8 year old me still had Tackle in the 30s, I thought it was good luck -.-).Then I started to spam sleep powder and Great Balls, which I had just stocked up on, and after a heated battle and well over 40 balls, similar to Mewtwo, I caught him. I caught my first Gyarados who was ridiculously powerful, now nobody could stop me! It was as this point where I remembered that the battery was dying and I tried to save, and, this is no joke, it ran out of power AS I WAS SAVING. [Image: tumblr_m836uge9kb1qebvzn.gif]


And then it reverted to the last save, and I cried many times.[/spoiler]

It's because you didn't have one of these badboys [Image: game-boy-battery-pack.png] Big Grin

I remember crying manly tears in that episode where Pikachu runs off to join the pack of Pikachus. Also Butterfree leaving to start a family. Goddam Butterfree you made me cry so much.
In game, I think I was too happy beating the Elite Four to cry very much Smile
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2012 07:15 PM by SERIOUSLY THOUGH.)
08-04-2012 07:15 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Those emotional moments - BumblebeeCody - 08-03-2012, 10:01 PM
RE: Those emotional moments - zatSa - 08-04-2012, 03:40 AM
RE: Those emotional moments - retrolinkx - 08-04-2012, 08:37 AM
RE: Those emotional moments - Arjahn - 08-04-2012, 02:15 PM
RE: Those emotional moments - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 08-04-2012 07:15 PM
RE: Those emotional moments - zax1998 - 08-05-2012, 02:24 AM
RE: Those emotional moments - Zaliphone - 08-05-2012, 02:39 AM
RE: Those emotional moments - PikaPikari - 08-06-2012, 07:26 AM
RE: Those emotional moments - Ouberry_13 - 01-29-2013, 10:42 AM
RE: Those emotional moments - Berry - 01-30-2013, 06:22 AM
RE: Those emotional moments - Nicknclank - 02-04-2013, 01:40 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)