Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Those times you acted stupid in Pokémon.
Author Message
retrolinkx Offline
The Rookie.
*****

Posts: 935
Joined: Jun 2012
Reputation: 12
Post: #1
Those times you acted stupid in Pokémon.
I made my starter a HM slave by acciedent in Sapphire, my Swampert, knew Waterfall, Dive, Strength and Surf. I was about 8, so give me some slack.

[spoiler]At least I wasn't stupid enough to call my rival ??? in Gold, when I was 5[/spoiler]

Also I just found out Lucky Egg increases my exp in White 2...I'm actually close to the Elite 4, and I've had this item since the 5th gym...
07-29-2012 03:09 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Those times you acted stupid in Pokémon. - retrolinkx - 07-29-2012 03:09 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)