BumblebeeCody
Posting Freak
    
Posts: 2,194
Joined: Jul 2012
Reputation: 24
|
RE: Haven't completed over 100 games yet...?
(07-24-2012 01:43 AM)Nuudoru Wrote: Is 100 games a lot?
Oh god
what have i done with my life
No that's good.
I've been gaming since ....I dunno, 4 and on all consoles.
My Xbox 360 alone has 80 fully completed games. I have no idea what I have if I were to consider every game I've fully completed on all consoles....
(07-24-2012 02:46 AM)Nuudoru Wrote: (07-24-2012 02:44 AM)retrolinkx Wrote: (07-24-2012 01:43 AM)Nuudoru Wrote: Is 100 games a lot?
Oh god
what have i done with my life
Eh, it's a decent amount.
I can only imagine what someone who has been gaming since the NES era has on their list of completed games.
I've been gaming since NES and I think I've finished a lot more games than I can remember.. After awhile you forget if you just got far or finished it because the ending is so bland.
Thankfully Xbox, PS3 and PC have Achievements/Trophy progression to let you know what you've 100%.
(This post was last modified: 07-24-2012 10:19 AM by BumblebeeCody.)
|
|
| 07-24-2012 10:17 AM |
|