BumblebeeCody
Posting Freak
    
Posts: 2,194
Joined: Jul 2012
Reputation: 24
|
RE: Forgotten games that you'd like a reboot of
(07-22-2012 09:26 AM)Andy Wrote: (07-22-2012 09:12 AM)Xannidel Wrote: (07-22-2012 06:03 AM)Andy Wrote: I wana see the old Crash Bandicoot games (the ones on the PS1) relased for the Xbox 360. I wouldn't want to change it except mabye the graphics could be updated.
Crash is a Sony franchise I am afraid.
I wouldn't mind a Crash Bandicoot and Spyro collection.
I know but one can dream :3
(07-22-2012 09:23 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: (07-22-2012 09:12 AM)Xannidel Wrote: (07-22-2012 06:03 AM)Andy Wrote: I wana see the old Crash Bandicoot games (the ones on the PS1) relased for the Xbox 360. I wouldn't want to change it except mabye the graphics could be updated.
(1 Crash is a Sony franchise I am afraid.
I wouldn't mind a Crash Bandicoot and Spyro collection.
@1 Not really.
Xbox:
Crash: Wrath of Cortex
Crash Nitro Kart
Crash Twinsanity
Xbox 360:
Crash of the Titans
Crash Mind over Mutant
Yeh but the original PS1 ones are made by Naughty Dog which I think only make games for sony.
If we're talking about the originals then yeah sure. 1 2 and 3 (Crash Team Racing was good too).
I think R-type deserves a reboot. Not that R-type dimensions.
|
|
| 07-22-2012 10:24 AM |
|