BumblebeeCody
Posting Freak
    
Posts: 2,194
Joined: Jul 2012
Reputation: 24
|
RE: Forgotten games that you'd like a reboot of
(07-21-2012 08:19 AM)philliphourglass Wrote: (07-20-2012 08:08 PM)DidYouKnowGaming Wrote: (07-20-2012 06:40 AM)Xannidel Wrote: To be honest with today's standards in video games, I would rather NOT have a Spyro/Crash/Little Nemo remake because they will either change the way the game plays or the audience will not really want to play it. If anything they should do HD remakes (or normal remakes) for Spyro and Crash.
I think the general essence of the concept is "if they were still good."
YES. I want a Spyro that takes the best of 1 and 2. Let me play as Spyro and Spyro ONLY. Let him have only his charge and fire breath attacks. Keep it simple, stupid.
Actually I wouldn't mind another Spyro game if they make it an FPS.
|
|
| 07-21-2012 09:18 AM |
|