The Free Thread
SERIOUSLY THOUGH Offline
Solo Diver

Given 689 thank(s) in 484 post(s)
RE: The Free Thread
This cat's a damn poser

[Image: NNFCT.jpg]
[Image: qyjje.jpg]

I'm pretty sure the cat's high - my roomate has catnip in his room so that may explain it
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2013 02:10 PM by SERIOUSLY THOUGH.)
01-03-2013 02:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: A Zombie Riot , BumblebeeCody
Beware of Cuccos Offline
Forum Grandma

Given 134 thank(s) in 95 post(s)
I love your cat!
01-04-2013 12:40 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SERIOUSLY THOUGH Offline
Solo Diver

(01-04-2013 12:40 AM)Beware of Cuccos Wrote:  I love your cat!

She's pretty epic. Unfortunately she's leaving soon and the simple cat is coming back after (finally) getting fixed.
No more miaouing at all hours of the bloody night for that cat
01-04-2013 02:37 AM
A Zombie Riot Offline
Teh Zombie Master

Given 229 thank(s) in 189 post(s)
On New Years eve eve (aka, December 30th), I shared a picture of Jesus Christ on my wall. The picture said "Is there a place for ME on your wall? If 'Yes!', SHARE this photo on your wall!"

So, my "mom" comes and says "if u want jesus to be your savior then u need to STOP judging people."

(To be clear, I'm not a judgmental person, as judging someone is wrong.)

So, today, I make this status:

"Matthew 7:1-2 ""Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgement you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you."

Someone recently told me that in order to accept Christ, I need to not be judgmental. Sorry to break it to you, but I'm not judgmental. Never am and never will be. I chose not to talk to you because I don't want to talk to you. I tried to fix our past, but you chose not to accept it. That's it."

Story behind what I said. Last year (2012), I confronted her of all the wrongs she has done in my life. I gave her a chance to redeem herself by accepting the fact that all the stuff she did, was wrong. She denied all of it. She acted like she never did any of it.

This is what went down.

"Yes this is me. And I'm still not really in the mood to talk unless you apologize. It's been close to a year since I confronted you about it, and I'm still mad. Oh, in case you forgot what you said, you called me fat at kev's wedding. Very disrespectful."

Her reply:
"I apoligize! Ive never meant to hurt you or any of you kids all i know is I LOVE YOUS!!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE can all of you please talk to me. I dont know what more i can say so you all will forgive me, I have apoligized to all of you and that dont seem to matter, SO here i go: I would like to apoligize to each and every one of you one by one. [My big oldest brother]I am so very sorry for hurting you, will you forgive mom? I apoligize I am sorry!! [My Sister] I am so very sorry for hurting you, will you forgive me? I apoligize I am Sorry!! [My older brother] I am so very sorry for hurting you, will you forgive me? I apoligize I am sorry!! And last but not least lol.. [Me] I am so very sorry for hurting you, will you forgive me? I apoligize I am sorry!! Ok that part is done i have something else to say... Whatever it is that i have done to hurt you I am so very truly sorry, ok guys listen i am human just like you guys are i do make mistakes and i do do things wrong ok."

As you notice, she's apologizing just to apologize. She's not meaning it and it's not coming from her heart. So, this is where I confronted her.

"You know, I've been sitting here thinking if I should accept your apology or not. But I don't think I can. I can forgive you for calling me fat, but the fact that you were really never in my life, and were horrible to me when I was down there and visiting. Smoking weed around me, not giving me a couple of dollars when I asked for it. You having arguments with Denise [Her partner]. You never really showed me that you actually loved me. A simple apology can't fix those problems. It's just too late for that. Sorry."

She never replied to that. So to me, she's acting like it never happened.

When I was down there, there would be days where I would be absolutely starving. So, I'd ask her for a couple of dollars so I can go to Casey's and grab something to eat. She lies and says she doesn't have any money. Yet every day she buys cigarettes and buys lottery tickets. There would be days where I would get a headache from not having caffeine, and I'd ask for a dollar so I can go buy a soda to get rid of it. She continues to lie.

I'm just fed up. For the past year, I've been waiting for her to just accept the fact of what she has done was wrong and I can go back to being her son. None of my other brothers or sister want to ever talk to her. I don't blame them. I don't either, and she doesn't understand why we don't talk to her.

One of my best friends' mom acts more like a mom to me than my own mom does. It's quite sad, if you think about it.

So, I guess I'll have to wait another year to see if she accepts what she has done yet or not.

Sorry for all of this. It's been exactly a year (and a day) since I confronted her. It has to get off my chest.
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2013 04:35 AM by A Zombie Riot.)
01-04-2013 04:32 AM
cingchris Offline

Given 105 thank(s) in 94 post(s)
It's all cool dude, I had that big depressing speech on Christmas and no one gave me crap for that so I figure you shouldn't either, and personally I don't mind one bit about long posts, ever, they're interesting to read.
01-04-2013 12:37 PM
 Thanks given by: A Zombie Riot , BumblebeeCody
SERIOUSLY THOUGH Offline
Solo Diver

Well I hope everything works out - you're one of the most laid-back and cool people I've met online.
I'd recommend you look towards the future and dwell as little as you can on the past. If it works out then great, but if not, don't let it bother what you're up to nowadays

EDIT - Earthshattering grammar
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2013 02:05 PM by SERIOUSLY THOUGH.)
01-04-2013 01:19 PM
 Thanks given by: A Zombie Riot
A Zombie Riot Offline
Teh Zombie Master

Thanks you guys. It means a lot. <3 :3
01-04-2013 03:20 PM
Mass Distraction Offline

Given 109 thank(s) in 86 post(s)
Well that was horrible... I mean what she did to you. I sincerely hope you feel better now, life's too short to be miserable. World needs more fun people like you Tongue

For somehing uplifting, and on the topic of cats, there was just an article on the paper about Finland's oldest cat. She's 27 years old and still doing fine.
(This post was last modified: 01-05-2013 05:29 AM by Mass Distraction.)
01-05-2013 05:26 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
 Thanks given by: A Zombie Riot
A Zombie Riot Offline
Teh Zombie Master

Today has been a bunch of ups and downs.

Here's one of the middle ones (more of an up, but it's still a down).

My status on Facebook that I spent like 15 minutes typing.

"So as a reward for trying my hardest to fix what was broken between my mother and I, I ended up getting blocked by her. What does that tell you about her? She's a bad parent who honestly never tried at all to get back with her kids. I put way too much effort into this for it only to blow up many times. Why should I have hope in something that's so broken that it'll never get repaired.

I know you'll never see this, Deb. But I love you for 2 things and 2 things only. 1). For giving birth to me. With that, I have learned so many things, have gotten so many awesome and fantastic friends out of my life that I have no idea what it would be like without any of them. To the friends who are reading this, I LOVE YOU ALL!!

2). For teaching me what I don't want to be. If someone like me tries many many times to fix a broken relationship, maybe you should put some effort and try fixing it. I have confronted you TWICE on what you have done when I was around and you ignored it BOTH TIMES. And on the 2nd try, you blocked me. Really? I'm telling you the truth, I would never lie on something as big as that (or lie in general). I don't deserve this. And I am not putting myself through this ANY MORE. This is the final line. We're through. Too much effort for nothing in return."

Now. I was supposed to go to a friends house this weekend and Simon could finally go back home. And that's not happening. So, Simon is staying for yet another week (it will mark 2 months next weekend that he has stayed here). So, yeah, kind of sucks cause I really wanted to hang out with friends this weekend. This news right here was a bunch of ups and downs.

Blah.
01-05-2013 08:10 AM
SERIOUSLY THOUGH Offline
Solo Diver

Having never tried them, and having heard that they were now no longer produced, I was surprised to see a box of Twinkies in the store.

[Image: Uszu9.gif]
Dramatic re-enacment

I bought one and tried a Twinky. They ain't bad !
01-06-2013 02:15 AM
cingchris Offline

Given 105 thank(s) in 94 post(s)
(01-06-2013 02:15 AM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote:  Having never tried them, and having heard that they were now no longer produced, I was surprised to see a box of Twinkies in the store.

Dramatic re-enacment

Hostess may have gone bankrupt, but they sold off all their brands first so the Twinky didn't go away, and I'm glad it stayed, those things are awesome.
01-06-2013 05:59 AM
SERIOUSLY THOUGH Offline
Solo Diver

(01-06-2013 05:59 AM)cingchris Wrote:  
(01-06-2013 02:15 AM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote:  Having never tried them, and having heard that they were now no longer produced, I was surprised to see a box of Twinkies in the store.

Dramatic re-enacment

Hostess may have gone bankrupt, but they sold off all their brands first so the Twinky didn't go away, and I'm glad it stayed, those things are awesome.

It's still Hostess, though. What a mystery !
01-06-2013 08:32 AM
Ouberry_13 Offline
The Mad Mage

Given 110 thank(s) in 86 post(s)
My dog's been sleeping in my room at night, which isn't so bad. What's bad is that he acts like he owns the bed, and sleeps on my pillow, since I stay up playing games or watching tv for a little bit before sleeping. Moving him off the pillow annoys him, so he growls at me, but he never bites me....except for the other day when a guest came over to the house and I had to put my dog outside so as to not have him annoy said guest. He growled and bit my hand. Maybe it's because he's getting older or whatever, but he's never acted up like that before.

Also, the neighbors across the street like to throw their dogs outside at about 8pm, let them bark and howl for hours, and then finally put them back inside at about 1am. It pisses me off to hear their damn dogs never shut up when I'm trying to sleep. I'll give it a month or two more before I go over and tell them something about it, if they don't stop.
01-08-2013 08:56 AM
SERIOUSLY THOUGH Offline
Solo Diver

(01-08-2013 04:38 AM)A Zombie Riot Wrote:  Zombie Edit: Sorry, just getting rid of this.

Is it still unsafe for Simon the cat to go back ?

(01-08-2013 08:56 AM)Ouberry_13 Wrote:  My dog's been sleeping in my room at night, which isn't so bad. What's bad is that he acts like he owns the bed, and sleeps on my pillow, since I stay up playing games or watching tv for a little bit before sleeping. Moving him off the pillow annoys him, so he growls at me, but he never bites me....except for the other day when a guest came over to the house and I had to put my dog outside so as to not have him annoy said guest. He growled and bit my hand. Maybe it's because he's getting older or whatever, but he's never acted up like that before.

Also, the neighbors across the street like to throw their dogs outside at about 8pm, let them bark and howl for hours, and then finally put them back inside at about 1am. It pisses me off to hear their damn dogs never shut up when I'm trying to sleep. I'll give it a month or two more before I go over and tell them something about it, if they don't stop.

Most municipalities have by-laws prohibiting loud noises after a certain time. You should contact the relevant authority.
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2013 11:32 AM by A Zombie Riot.)
01-08-2013 09:53 AM
A Zombie Riot Offline
Teh Zombie Master

(01-08-2013 09:53 AM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote:  Is it still unsafe for Simon the cat to go back?

No, it's just been delayed that we go back to my friends' place. We would've gone this past weekend, but my friend ended up having last minute plans that screwed us up. So, hopefully everything goes smoothly and we can go this coming weekend.
01-08-2013 10:02 AM