Hello There, Guest!  LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete, Glitch turned to easter egg in first boss fight
ninjamitsuki Offline

Given 1 thank(s) in 1 post(s)
Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete, Glitch turned to easter egg in first boss fight
In the English version of Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete for Playstation, and ONLY the English version, there's an easter egg in place of a bug that was in the Japanese version.

In the Japanese version, there is a glitch in the first boss fight. If Hiro and Gwyn die in a certain position that prevents the boss from reaching Lucia, the boss fight will never end because the boss is unable to kill the last party member.

In the English version by Working Designs, this is fixed as an easter egg. If the conditions for the bug are met in the English version, Ruby, an AI character that normally just flies around in the background (Ocasionally making VERY weak attacks) will one hit kill the boss while delivering a unique line only found in this easter egg.

Video of it in action:

Working Designs were known for doing additional programming and making creative fixes for games they localized.
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2012 09:29 AM by ninjamitsuki.)
10-17-2012 03:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
emz998 Offline

Given 4 thank(s) in 3 post(s)
RE: Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Complete, Glitch turned to easter egg in first boss fight
When I think of stuff I want to see posted on the website, I want them to be more like this.

Thanks so much!
11-12-2012 04:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply