Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Ace Attorney 5!?!?!?
MexicanAnime Offline
Tex Mex

Given 12 thank(s) in 8 post(s)
RE: Ace Attorney 5!?!?!?
(03-15-2013 09:55 AM)Hexadecimal Wrote:  
(03-15-2013 09:48 AM)MexicanAnime Wrote:  Is Apollo really that bad? I often hear that it's good, but not as good as the original trilogy. Of course, I have not played Apollo, so I'm just going off by ear at the moment.

It's really going to depend on how much you yourself like the characters. In my opinion there was nothing to get attached to Apollo for, Trucy is more annoying than Maya, Phoenix becomes a total dick, and just the people over all aren't interesting or funny to interact with. Emma even returns and is a total downer because life didn't turn out the way she wanted it to. Also, the "twist" at the end had me rolling my eyes. I was super pumped like I was with the first and third games (I did enjoy the second but it was more of a filler game to set up the third).

Awhile back I replayed all the games and just could not play anymore Apollo after the second case. I hated it that much.

I'm still super pissed we didn't get the second AAI. It redeemed the series and had a lot of laugh out loud moments.

*looks at his own signature and avatar*

Well to be fair, I do like Maya, but that's just me.
03-15-2013 12:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mass Distraction Offline

Given 109 thank(s) in 86 post(s)
I still need to play Investigations and Apollo Justice before going into 5. Oh yeah, and that Phoenix Wright vs Professor Layton one, that I need to play too. Now I'm off to finish Trials & Tribulations.
03-15-2013 11:05 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Superdude Offline

Given 0 thank(s) in 0 post(s)
(03-15-2013 11:05 PM)Mass Distraction Wrote:  that Phoenix Wright vs Professor Layton one, that I need to play too.

IS that out?!

I think I'm going to replay all the games before I play 5. It's been so long since I played.
03-15-2013 11:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mass Distraction Offline

Given 109 thank(s) in 86 post(s)
(03-15-2013 11:36 PM)Superdude Wrote:  
(03-15-2013 11:05 PM)Mass Distraction Wrote:  that Phoenix Wright vs Professor Layton one, that I need to play too.

IS that out?!

Only in Japan, I guess. Still waiting for that release out here. I just felt like mentioning it Tongue
03-16-2013 12:21 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply