Did You Know Gaming? Forums
In the small time we've all known each other. - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: General (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: In the small time we've all known each other. (/thread-988.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: In the small time we've all known each other. - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 08-06-2012 06:22 PM

(08-06-2012 01:05 PM)Melirune Wrote:  And when one of you falls asleep, I will take my permanent marker and draw phalluses all over your face!

Unless I do so before going to bed. BOOM don't you feel silly

[Image: colbert-o.gif]

RE: In the small time we've all known each other. - The Antagonist - 08-06-2012 09:25 PM

(08-06-2012 05:13 AM)Xannidel Wrote:  Group hug!!!

Am I too late for the no-pants group hug?

I love you all too. Not in a gay way... not that there is anything wrong with that.

RE: In the small time we've all known each other. - Seydou - 08-07-2012 04:28 AM

In the small time we've all known each other,I have to thank the guys who
posted Nuudoru pictures in Post Pictures Of Yourself thread.It's really make
me laugh a lot.

RE: In the small time we've all known each other. - DHXIII - 08-07-2012 08:21 AM

Nah... I NEVER considered people I talk to on the internet as friends, it's just not the same as having a genuine friendship. However, I do consider people as 'e-friends' but if I'm honest I don't think I talk to anyone on this forum enough to get to that point. Some of the people I chatted to on Skype a lot but that appears to have died down.

Regardless I may just be slow to consider people as 'e-friends' due to previously posting on a forum for several years and knowing those people for several years of my life... Hell, I even met some of them personally!

RE: In the small time we've all known each other. - Mr.Holmes - 08-07-2012 11:03 AM

(08-06-2012 04:06 AM)G-Locke Wrote:  Nah, I'm too new and all that right now

But hopefully in the future y'allz get to know me

I like errbody here so far ^_^

Don't worry, I love you.

Oh and that one fellow.... Hmmm..... I can't remember his... Name...... Ah...... Ummmm.........
*To Be Continued*