Did You Know Gaming? Forums
Favorite flash game? - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Gaming (/forum-15.html)
+--- Forum: Gaming Discussion (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Favorite flash game? (/thread-98.html)

Pages: 1 2

Favorite flash game? - John - 06-26-2012 11:47 AM

So games aren't limited to only on game consoles, and I think some flash games are awesome. I'd like to know what's your favorite flash game. Mine's the original Stick RPG.. Good times.

RE: Favorite flash game? - Arjahn - 06-26-2012 01:31 PM

Super Mario Defense was a great twist on the formula, other than that Pandemic 2 is fun (and not blocked at my school Big Grin).

RE: Favorite flash game? - Buttrknife - 06-26-2012 01:35 PM

Quote:Super Mario Defense was a great twist on the formula, other than that Pandemic 2 is fun (and not blocked at my school ).
Gotta love Pandemic.

My favourite would be a toss up between 'Run' and 'Scriball'

RE: Favorite flash game? - 7Soul - 06-26-2012 01:55 PM

Epic Battle Fantasy 3, Gemcraft, Protector, Kingdom Rush, Cursed Treasure

RE: Favorite flash game? - SlothyPunk - 06-26-2012 05:40 PM

Anything where I can fire someone out of a cannon or catapult! Big Grin

RE: Favorite flash game? - Scormac - 06-26-2012 05:42 PM

Not sure Tongue all i know is newgrounds has allot of good ones

RE: Favorite flash game? - Nuudoru - 06-26-2012 07:35 PM

NANACA†CRASH!!

Best time waster ever.

RE: Favorite flash game? - luckypro - 08-27-2012 10:39 AM

my favorite flash game is
Kitten canons
Street Ball Showdown
Fairy 28

RE: Favorite flash game? - Symphony - 08-27-2012 10:45 AM

The "Alice is Dead" Trilogy. It's simply perfect. Except for the ending >_>

RE: Favorite flash game? - Xannidel - 08-27-2012 11:35 AM

I have been playing flash games for years (7+) and so far the best places for flash games would be Newgrounds and Kongregate.com

I am sure plenty of other sites have great flash games like armor games and what not but these 2 sites host a lot of their games and if you have an account you can get achievements on a lot of the games if you are into that sort of thing (like me!)

RE: Favorite flash game? - agentkuo - 08-27-2012 11:35 AM

GemCraft (One of my favorite Tower Defense games)

Tontie (Whack-A-Mole style game. Really addictive)

The entire "Grow" series from Eyezmaze is also extremely good. Basically everything from Eyezmaze is great.

The original Achievement Unlocked is good too.

RE: Favorite flash game? - Zaliphone - 08-27-2012 10:11 PM

(08-27-2012 10:45 AM)Symphony Wrote:  The "Alice is Dead" Trilogy. It's simply perfect. Except for the ending >_>

I was seriously pissed when I got to the ending. For such a great series, a shitty ending.

Anyway, I like most of the highly rated games on Kongregate. I seriously just can't pick one favorite flash game.

RE: Favorite flash game? - Nicknclank - 08-27-2012 10:37 PM

Well... there,s so many good games on Newgrounds that I just can't choose Big Grin

But I also like tower defences. I guess because it's a strategic kind of game?

RE: Favorite flash game? - andriwluke - 08-27-2012 10:50 PM

There are many flash games available for playing online. My favorite splash games is Mario and angry birds. Both are very nice game for playing and spending some best time. I always play this type of games and also spending some best times for games.

RE: Favorite flash game? - zinja - 08-30-2012 05:18 AM

The Fancy Pants Adventure series .

This is a classic.

Riddle School

This series is really fun and humorous.

Harry Stickmin

My favorite group of stick man games.

Super Smash Flash 2

This game is amazing, way better than the first one. It's pretty much what the title hints, a flash version of Smash Bros. (with a slightly different roster). It has been going through demos which lead up to the final game. Currently, you can play against CPU or local Co-op, but there'll be online features soon.

Anything made by jmtb02. Seedling, a game based on LoZ, is also really great and makes you think. Nitrome has a unique style of flash games. Super Mario Crossover, Portal: The flash version, all great games. I probably forgot to mention some really amazing ones.

But, this is my favorite.