Did You Know Gaming? Forums
Super Metroid - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Did You Know Gaming? (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions and Help (/forum-3.html)
+---- Forum: Submit a Did You Know? (/forum-13.html)
+----- Forum: Rejected Submissions (/forum-20.html)
+----- Thread: Super Metroid (/thread-923.html)

Super Metroid - Leon0000 - 07-31-2012 09:18 AM

In Super Metroid they introduce two new abilities. Wall jumping and Shinespark. Sakamoto created two creatures that would show Samus these abilities.

The Etecoons
[Image: EteRoom.jpg]

and the Dachora
[Image: DachoraSM.png]

The Etecoons are small monkey like creature that would show Samus how to walljump while Dachora a running bird would show shinespark. Later in the game when the planet is able to explode you can fine these creatures in the room where you got the bomb and by shooting the wall they escape to safety.
[Image: Trapped_animals.gif]

RE: Super Metroid - Nuudoru - 07-31-2012 03:42 PM

Does helping them change anything? I also wonder how helping them escape that room is going to help them get away from the planet exploding..

RE: Super Metroid - BeamuFireu - 07-31-2012 03:44 PM

(07-31-2012 03:42 PM)Nuudoru Wrote:  Does helping them change anything? I also wonder how helping them escape that room is going to help them get away from the planet exploding..

You see a small dot leaving the planet prior to it exploding.

I think, anyways.

RE: Super Metroid - Leon0000 - 08-01-2012 07:42 AM

if you help them you'll see a small dot leaving the planet just like samus did. thats all that pretty much happen but if you play metroid fusion you'll see them again on the station. if you ever wonder how they survive the destuction of zebies that would be the reason.