Did You Know Gaming? Forums
Do you think we should have like a task force who find good gaming facts? - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Did You Know Gaming? (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions and Help (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Do you think we should have like a task force who find good gaming facts? (/thread-901.html)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Do you think we should have like a task force who find good gaming facts? - Arjahn - 09-15-2012 01:06 AM

DID YOU KNOW?
That double posting is a criminal offense that can land you a solid 14 years in the DYKG slammer... which is essentialy just SERIOUSLY THOUGH staring at you with his pants off for 14 years.

RE: Do you think we should have like a task force who find good gaming facts? - retrolinkx - 09-15-2012 01:30 AM

DID YOU KNOW?
There was a Spambot that spammed constant threads last Sunday, I went around a reported him due to no moderator being there, I commented about the Damn Spambot, as the moderator dealt with it deleting the spambot post, by pointing out something I have done that you believe is wrong is also a criminal offensive that can land you a solid 41 years in the DYKG slammer...which is essentially just THOUGH SERIOUSLY staring at you with his trousers down for 41 years.