Did You Know Gaming? Forums
Gather round childrens. - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: General (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Gather round childrens. (/thread-848.html)

Gather round childrens. - Mr.Holmes - 07-27-2012 09:54 AM

It's time for a story. Once upon a time, there was a a large dinosaur. This dinosaur was not a dinosaur, he was actually a squirrel. The squirrel thought that he was insignificant in life, so he killed himself. Upon killing himself he revived, it was revealed that he was not actually a squirrel, but a dragon. The dragon flew as far as the human eye could possibly see into the sky. But alas, it flew straight into a plane. As the dragon began its descent, it morphed into a fish and fell into the deepest depth of the ocean, Where it lived happily ever after. Until a shark ate it. Then the shark was consumed by hatred and walked ashore and transformed into Jackie Estacato.

RE: Gather round childrens. - BumblebeeCody - 07-27-2012 09:55 AM

Jackie: And dat was the first time I died...

RE: Gather round childrens. - Arjahn - 07-27-2012 11:54 AM

From the title I assumed this would be another classic Child Predator thread, but I was mistaken.
So.... got any candy?

RE: Gather round childrens. - Mr.Holmes - 07-27-2012 12:13 PM

(07-27-2012 11:54 AM)Arjahn Wrote:  From the title I assumed this would be another classic Child Predator thread, but I was mistaken.
So.... got any candy?

Well, now that you say that, I suppose I do have some suckers in my basement. Why don't you go down and get them...

RE: Gather round childrens. - Arjahn - 07-27-2012 12:33 PM

Alright, but what should I do with all of the ice cream that's on the floor down here?

RE: Gather round childrens. - Mr.Holmes - 07-27-2012 12:51 PM

(07-27-2012 12:33 PM)Arjahn Wrote:  Alright, but what should I do with all of the ice cream that's on the floor down here?

Go head and lick it all up! I have some more where that came from anyway! Big Grin

RE: Gather round childrens. - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 07-27-2012 05:58 PM

Again ! wtf is this !?
Mr.Holmes, are you on something ? Big Grin

RE: Gather round childrens. - Arjahn - 07-27-2012 06:06 PM

He is on the thrill of investigation and the high of mysteries.
Also appears to be a little methed out...

RE: Gather round childrens. - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 07-27-2012 06:32 PM

(07-27-2012 06:06 PM)Arjahn Wrote:  He is on the thrill of investigation and the high of mysteries.
Also appears to be a little methed out...

I'd be inclined to agree lol

RE: Gather round childrens. - Mr.Holmes - 07-28-2012 04:22 PM

I'm just hat as the madder.

RE: Gather round childrens. - Arjahn - 07-28-2012 04:53 PM

You know, pedophiles are really just the Rapist of children when you think hard about it.

RE: Gather round childrens. - TheDevl - 07-29-2012 02:10 AM

(07-27-2012 09:54 AM)Mr.Holmes Wrote:  It's time for a story. Once upon a time, there was a a large dinosaur. This dinosaur was not a dinosaur, he was actually a squirrel. The squirrel thought that he was insignificant in life, so he killed himself. Upon killing himself he revived, it was revealed that he was not actually a squirrel, but a dragon. The dragon flew as far as the human eye could possibly see into the sky. But alas, it flew straight into a plane. As the dragon began its descent, it morphed into a fish and fell into the deepest depth of the ocean, Where it lived happily ever after. Until a shark ate it. Then the shark was consumed by hatred and walked ashore and transformed into Jackie Estacato.

Shall I continue?

After that, Jackie went on to live from 14 to 21, and 21 was the first time he died. He did some mafia business, got betrayed, became head of the mafia, went to No Man's Land, came back, did some more mafia, lost his powers, and jumped off a roof and turned into a dragon. The dragon flew as far as the human eye could possibly see into the sky. But alas, it flew straight into a plane. As the dragon began its descent, it morphed into a fish and fell into the deepest depth of the ocean, Where it lived happily ever after. Until a shark ate it. Then the shark was consumed by hatred and walked ashore and transformed into Jackie Estacato.

RE: Gather round childrens. - Mr.Holmes - 07-29-2012 03:37 AM

(07-29-2012 02:10 AM)TheDevl Wrote:  
(07-27-2012 09:54 AM)Mr.Holmes Wrote:  It's time for a story. Once upon a time, there was a a large dinosaur. This dinosaur was not a dinosaur, he was actually a squirrel. The squirrel thought that he was insignificant in life, so he killed himself. Upon killing himself he revived, it was revealed that he was not actually a squirrel, but a dragon. The dragon flew as far as the human eye could possibly see into the sky. But alas, it flew straight into a plane. As the dragon began its descent, it morphed into a fish and fell into the deepest depth of the ocean, Where it lived happily ever after. Until a shark ate it. Then the shark was consumed by hatred and walked ashore and transformed into Jackie Estacato.

Shall I continue?

After that, Jackie went on to live from 14 to 21, and 21 was the first time he died. He did some mafia business, got betrayed, became head of the mafia, went to No Man's Land, came back, did some more mafia, lost his powers, and jumped off a roof and turned into a dragon. The dragon flew as far as the human eye could possibly see into the sky. But alas, it flew straight into a plane. As the dragon began its descent, it morphed into a fish and fell into the deepest depth of the ocean, Where it lived happily ever after. Until a shark ate it. Then the shark was consumed by hatred and walked ashore and transformed into Jackie Estacato.

But then, Jackie said, I hate dis life. Then he cilled hmself.then harry dyd of testyclaler cancre, then Jacke said hate dis guy. den killd im. Sch sad stry. lyk dis if u crie evry teim.

RE: Gather round childrens. - TheDevl - 07-29-2012 03:49 AM

(07-29-2012 03:37 AM)Mr.Holmes Wrote:  
(07-29-2012 02:10 AM)TheDevl Wrote:  

Shall I continue?

But then, Jackie said, I hate dis life. Then he cilled hmself.then harry dyd of testyclaler cancre, then Jacke said hate dis guy. den killd im. Sch sad stry. lyk dis if u crie evry teim.

New Poptart Tragedy?