Did You Know Gaming? Forums
where to get a good gameshark for gameboy advancedsp - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: General (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Help me! (/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: where to get a good gameshark for gameboy advancedsp (/thread-719.html)

where to get a good gameshark for gameboy advancedsp - fuzz2x4 - 07-18-2012 09:52 AM

I have many old gameboy games but not a gameshark anyone know where to get a good priced one that works good?

RE: where to get a good gameshark for gameboy advancedsp - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 07-18-2012 04:32 PM

I never saw the appeal of a gameshark. My friends were all like "lolol check out my level 100 metapodz with 9001 attack". I'd rather put effort into a game a reap the benefits of my pidgey army (true story) than to just click on some icon and then be unbeatable from the get-go.

A gaming shark however...

RE: where to get a good gameshark for gameboy advancedsp - cingchris - 07-18-2012 04:35 PM

(07-18-2012 04:32 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote:  I never saw the appeal of a gameshark. My friends were all like "lolol check out my level 100 metapodz with 9001 attack". I'd rather put effort into a game a reap the benefits of my pidgey army (true story) than to just click on some icon and then be unbeatable from the get-go.

A gaming shark however...

That's not exactly helping and more just stating that you think GameSharks are pointless. (while I believe the same, cheating takes the fun out of a game unless you are just screwing around and not being serious) That doesn't exactly help him with his issue.

RE: where to get a good gameshark for gameboy advancedsp - Arjahn - 07-18-2012 06:24 PM

At your local Game Shop!
[Image: normal_yugioh.jpg]

RE: I gameshark'd a Magikarp too a billion damage but all it knew was splash! D: - BumblebeeCody - 07-18-2012 11:14 PM

eBay. Probably have lots of codes on the system too. Will be incredibly cheap.

If not eBay then check your local game retailers for their "crap" pile. Usually they have a section in the shop where you can find random accessories for dirt cheap.

RE: where to get a good gameshark for gameboy advancedsp - fuzz2x4 - 07-20-2012 02:37 AM

i just want it so i can fight oak in pokemon