Did You Know Gaming? Forums
What would be the best Gameboy pokemon game? - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Gaming (/forum-15.html)
+--- Forum: Pokemon (/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: What would be the best Gameboy pokemon game? (/thread-718.html)

What would be the best Gameboy pokemon game? - megav365 - 07-18-2012 07:24 AM

I might get a gameboy color, and they have pokemon games there. I thought a gameboy isn't complete without one; so I think I will get one, but I dunno which. At the game place where I found the gameboy color and games, they have Red, Blue, Gold, and Silver I believe. If anyone here knows which of these I should get that'd be great Smile

RE: Continue? - BumblebeeCody - 07-18-2012 07:42 AM

Probably Pokemon Crystal. As with Pokemon tradition, the third in that generation is usually the best as it's a combination of the previous two combined with added features. If you can't get Crystal then Yellow....if you can't get Yellow then get Gold/Silver

RE: What would be the best Gameboy pokemon game? - Scormac - 07-18-2012 08:07 AM

i agree with Bumblebee :o

You can get both ho-oh and lugia :o and the story is a bit more interesting

RE: Continue? - megav365 - 07-18-2012 11:58 AM

(07-18-2012 07:42 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:  Probably Pokemon Crystal. As with Pokemon tradition, the third in that generation is usually the best as it's a combination of the previous two combined with added features. If you can't get Crystal then Yellow....if you can't get Yellow then get Gold/Silver

Ah yes they did in fact have Crystal as well, I'll have to get that one. It sounds interesting.

RE: Continue? - BumblebeeCody - 07-18-2012 11:08 PM

(07-18-2012 11:58 AM)megav365 Wrote:  
(07-18-2012 07:42 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:  Probably Pokemon Crystal. As with Pokemon tradition, the third in that generation is usually the best as it's a combination of the previous two combined with added features. If you can't get Crystal then Yellow....if you can't get Yellow then get Gold/Silver

Ah yes they did in fact have Crystal as well, I'll have to get that one. It sounds interesting.

Yeah! Can't go wrong with any Pokemon game but I often find that the third installment of that generation is the best to go with. Go for it, fool!

RE: What would be the best Gameboy pokemon game? - susonjoy - 07-19-2012 07:39 PM

Pokemon crystal is good, but in my point of view, Pokemon crystal is not that much different from the pokemon gold or silver. You know one thing, all the pokemon games incorporate the features from crystal into their games. Pokemon crystal game is better than the pokemon yellow, blue or red.

RE: What would be the best Gameboy pokemon game? - Sirion - 07-25-2012 02:32 PM

Pokémon Crystal, for sure. It's the best version of the best generation.

RE: What would be the best Gameboy pokemon game? - Metal - 07-28-2012 09:50 PM

meh not really worth it. if you have to, get crystal. its like platinum of diamond and pearl, just with gold and siver instead :O