Did You Know Gaming? Forums
Pokemon Black and White 2 - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Gaming (/forum-15.html)
+--- Forum: Pokemon (/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Pokemon Black and White 2 (/thread-64.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

Pokemon Black and White 2 - DidYouKnowGaming - 06-26-2012 09:15 AM

[Image: wxFSN.jpg]

So Pokemon Black and White 2 should be coming out later this year for Nintendo DS. What are looking forward to? Anything you want kept the same, changed?

RE: Pokemon Black and White 2 - Slam - 06-26-2012 09:17 AM

Well, te only thing I know is that I have the rom on PC but I'm too lazy to put it in my R4 x3
And I'll love the Johtos Pokemons in there

RE: Pokemon Black and White 2 - DidYouKnowGaming - 06-26-2012 09:30 AM

They've already ripped all the sprites out for display over at the spriters resource if you're just wanting to check stuff out.

RE: Pokemon Black and White 2 - Slam - 06-26-2012 09:37 AM

Anything, just visit http://serebii.net/black2white2/
The game was released 3 days ago but they've already almost all about the game

RE: Pokemon Black and White 2 - Nicknclank - 06-26-2012 09:56 AM

I would like it if I could put EVERY pokemon from my PC in SoulSilver and shove them ALL in a PC of one of those 2 games. Otherwise, getting all the +600 pokemons will take me a long, long time...

RE: Pokemon Black and White 2 - Cinna - 06-26-2012 10:15 AM

excited to see the new storyline and how it rolls out. not too sure about these kyurem forms :/ pokewood also seems interesting

RE: Pokemon Black and White 2 - pie - 06-26-2012 10:59 AM

I think it would've been cooler to have ice forms of the other two legendaries. It would've made the first ice fire and ice electric types

RE: Pokemon Black and White 2 - zspartancats - 06-26-2012 11:04 AM

Meh. I've sort of lost interest in Pokemon over the years. I'll still buy the game and play it to kill time.

RE: Pokemon Black and White 2 - Scormac - 06-26-2012 05:14 PM

I've seen lots of people alrdy play it in japanese but i prefer to wait till the english one is released. Tongue the newest thing about black and white 2 is the storyline (the new forms are just extra's) So i prefer it in english so i can understand what's goin on.

RE: Pokemon Black and White 2 - tokki - 06-26-2012 05:42 PM

I honestly dont like kyurem and never did, so I think the moment I have to obtain him in either form in the game I'll be handing over for some other pokemon. But I'm pretty excited for it to release over here (in english). Although I like the storyline and extra fast paced gameply in BW, I always thought it lacked the inventory screen convenience and competition options in HG/SS.... plus I miss having pokemon fallow behind me. I dont know why but I just really liked it.

RE: Pokemon Black and White 2 - Aizuke - 06-26-2012 09:32 PM

I'm pretty psyched, can't wait until it comes out. Though I haven't read much info about it. I'd rather keep it a mystery until I get to play it.

RE: Pokemon Black and White 2 - Xannidel - 06-28-2012 09:45 PM

I liked black and white because it felt sort of like firered or leafgreen (you start off with a new pokemon generation and cannot pick up any of the old pokemon, well until after the final boss fight. Which was similar to firered and leafgreen)
The story was pretty unique and so were the pokemon, the elite 4 were pretty hard for me (literally grinded for 3 hours to get my pokemon to a decent level) and the Gym leaders are all pretty awesome in their own way.

RE: Pokemon Black and White 2 - SilentGamerPD - 06-28-2012 10:39 PM

Looks good so far. I'm a bit disappointed with Shizui's english name.

RE: Pokemon Black and White 2 - retrolinkx - 06-29-2012 12:51 AM

Yeah, been playing it a lot this week, 10 hours in, it's really fun, much more than Diamond, and Black were.

My team currently consists of a Servine, an Archanine, a Lucario, a Azumarill, a Flaffy and a Tranquill, ranging between 22-25.

Currently getting my 4th badge.

RE: Pokemon Black and White 2 - Mr.Katana - 06-29-2012 07:19 AM

Haven't played any of the recent ones so i'll have some catching up before I get to this one.