Did You Know Gaming? Forums
Yes, This May Be Very Newbish Of Me But.. - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Gaming (/forum-15.html)
+--- Forum: Pokemon (/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Yes, This May Be Very Newbish Of Me But.. (/thread-578.html)

Yes, This May Be Very Newbish Of Me But.. - RecklessNinetales - 07-08-2012 03:20 AM

Can someone help me find/give me a link to a decent Pokemon Game Emulator? I've been looking for one for a while and have not had ANY luck what so ever. Please and thank you! Oh! And also, I have WindowsXP so something that can be used with this version would be cool. Okay, thanks again, bye! =]

RE: Yes, This May Be Very Newbish Of Me But.. - B.S.B - 07-08-2012 04:58 AM

(07-08-2012 03:20 AM)RecklessNinetales Wrote:  Can someone help me find/give me a link to a decent Pokemon Game Emulator? I've been looking for one for a while and have not had ANY luck what so ever. Please and thank you! Oh! And also, I have WindowsXP so something that can be used with this version would be cool. Okay, thanks again, bye! =]

you basically need a game boy emulator ;D
Game Boy Emulator

RE: Yes, This May Be Very Newbish Of Me But.. - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 07-08-2012 05:30 AM

Nothing illegal that could get these forums into trouble please Cool

RE: Yes, This May Be Very Newbish Of Me But.. - RecklessNinetales - 07-08-2012 06:18 AM

(07-08-2012 05:30 AM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote:  Nothing illegal that could get these forums into trouble please Cool

oops. I'm sorry ._.

RE: Yes, This May Be Very Newbish Of Me But.. - Zaliphone - 07-09-2012 02:31 AM

Your answers are all a quick Google away.

RE: Yes, This May Be Very Newbish Of Me But.. - DiscoNinja - 07-09-2012 06:31 AM

playr.org is the site I use