Did You Know Gaming? Forums
All-Star Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Gaming (/forum-15.html)
+--- Forum: Gaming Discussion (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: All-Star Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (/thread-529.html)

All-Star Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - Nuudoru - 07-05-2012 06:45 PM

EXCITEMENT LEVEL: MAXIMUM

The game looks so sweet so far god damn and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is such a god manga oh my god I want this so much I can't even see straight.

LET'S DISCUSS THE MOST HYPE GAME THIS YEAR

RE: All-Star Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - DHXIII - 07-05-2012 06:48 PM

Yeah it looks awesome, Anyone played the Dreamcast version of this game? It was an great game.

RE: All-Star Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - Nuudoru - 07-05-2012 06:58 PM

(07-05-2012 06:48 PM)DHXIII Wrote:  Yeah it looks awesome, Anyone played the Dreamcast version of this game? It was an great game.

It was pretty damn great, but it took awhile for me to get a hang out the controls and actually be able to make combos.

RE: All-Star Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - Scormac - 07-05-2012 08:54 PM

A horse in melee combat ? awesome

RE: All-Star Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - BumblebeeCody - 07-05-2012 11:52 PM

The graphics *orgasm*

RE: All-Star Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - Nicknclank - 07-06-2012 12:08 AM

Well... I don't actually read Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (I can't get use to the art >_>), but it looks like a pretty frekin' good game. I wonder if they're gonna do something like that with FairyTail...

RE: All-Star Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - Ouberry_13 - 07-06-2012 11:21 AM

I love JJBA, and this game....OH MY VARIOUS GODS.

It makes me weep with fanboyism. I want this game so bad.

All I can really say to this is that I hope to every god of every mythology that we get this game in the west. I'll give this game a full 2 years to get over here. If not, I will finally do what some people do in the first minute...import it from Japan. I don't care if I can't read it or understand it. I just want it.

RE: All-Star Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - Nuudoru - 07-06-2012 06:01 PM

(07-06-2012 11:21 AM)Ouberry_13 Wrote:  I love JJBA, and this game....OH MY VARIOUS GODS.

All I can really say to this is that I hope to every god of every mythology that we get this game in the west. I'll give this game a full 2 years to get over here. If not, I will finally do what some people do in the first minute...import it from Japan. I don't care if I can't read it or understand it. I just want it.

Dude, it will be a fighting game (probably). There's not much you have to understand to play it.

My roommate speaks fluent japanese so I will end up getting it at JP release either way.

RE: All-Star Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - Ouberry_13 - 07-07-2012 10:10 AM

(07-06-2012 06:01 PM)Nuudoru Wrote:  
(07-06-2012 11:21 AM)Ouberry_13 Wrote:  I love JJBA, and this game....OH MY VARIOUS GODS.

Dude, it will be a fighting game (probably). There's not much you have to understand to play it.

My roommate speaks fluent japanese so I will end up getting it at JP release either way.

It looks like a fighting game. Anyone, I don't import, mainly because I actually prefer to read and understand stuff. Anyway, knowing that it's a JJBA game, we might not see it here in the west. But, like I said, I'll give it 2 years or so until we get info on whether it will be shipped overseas.