Did You Know Gaming? Forums
Our Wonderful Mods.. - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: General (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Our Wonderful Mods.. (/thread-506.html)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Our Wonderful Mods.. - Nuudoru - 07-05-2012 07:54 AM

(07-05-2012 07:53 AM)Fearless Wrote:  
(07-05-2012 07:51 AM)Nuudoru Wrote:  
(07-05-2012 07:45 AM)DHXIII Wrote:  
(07-05-2012 07:42 AM)Cinna Wrote:  
(07-05-2012 07:21 AM)Beardy Wrote:  Nah, screw the mods. Me! Be thankful for me!

THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

:3c
No we need the Beardylicious support. Without it the forum becomes unbalanced...

Let me elaborate: On one side there is the gorgeousness that's were you come in, on the other side there is the beard that's were Beardy comes in - if we remove either of these key factors the forum will cave in on itself due to the magnitude of both sides.

In short: You and Beardy are essential to the ecosystem of this forum.

Y-yeah then there's me..

Hehe..

It's never about me..

There, there Nuudoru.

I made the thread 50% about you Big Grin

Yeah, man. I was just kidding around. It felt good to be mentioned.Cool

RE: Our Wonderful Mods.. - DHXIII - 07-05-2012 07:55 AM

(07-05-2012 07:51 AM)Nuudoru Wrote:  
(07-05-2012 07:45 AM)DHXIII Wrote:  
(07-05-2012 07:42 AM)Cinna Wrote:  
(07-05-2012 07:21 AM)Beardy Wrote:  Nah, screw the mods. Me! Be thankful for me!

THIS USER HAS BEEN BANNED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

:3c
No we need the Beardylicious support. Without it the forum becomes unbalanced...

Let me elaborate: On one side there is the gorgeousness that's were you come in, on the other side there is the beard that's were Beardy comes in - if we remove either of these key factors the forum will cave in on itself due to the magnitude of both sides.

In short: You and Beardy are essential to the ecosystem of this forum.

Y-yeah then there's me..

Hehe..

It's never about me..
Oh yeah how could I forget Nuu?

We don't like to talk about Nuu

RE: Our Wonderful Mods.. - cingchris - 07-05-2012 07:55 AM

The mods do a good job with this site, keep up the good work all of you. Smile

RE: Our Wonderful Mods.. - Fearless - 07-05-2012 07:56 AM

(07-05-2012 07:54 AM)Cinna Wrote:  i have to be honest, i can't contain it any longer

we have a secret forum

and in that secret forum

we talk about

how sexy you all are

[Image: Iknewit.gif]

RE: Our Wonderful Mods.. - Lethal - 07-05-2012 09:07 AM

*applauds*

This community is very bright, and friendly, all crafted by us and the Mods, well done. Oh and the admins <3

RE: Our Wonderful Mods.. - Melirune - 07-05-2012 02:20 PM

You. I like you. You're alright. I'm thankful for you. Please, breath into this rag that I promise is not soaked in chloroform. Shhh, shhhh don't struggle. We will be together forever. I will never let you go, no matter how much you scream.

I promise. Together. Forever.

RE: Our Wonderful Mods.. - Mr.Katana - 07-05-2012 02:35 PM

The mods are awesome without a doubt.

(07-05-2012 07:56 AM)Fearless Wrote:  
(07-05-2012 07:54 AM)Cinna Wrote:  i have to be honest, i can't contain it any longer

we have a secret forum

and in that secret forum

we talk about

how sexy you all are

[Image: Iknewit.gif]

YES. I KNEW IT.

RE: Our Wonderful Mods.. - A Zombie Riot - 07-05-2012 03:10 PM

For this site having 3 super-mods and 2 admins. Only 2 of them are really active. But on another forum I used to visit, the mods were pretty active too. Even the people who worked at the company. But the place changed too much with a bunch of new people coming in. Didn't like it so I left.

Now the other site I visit, it's huge. I've only seen a moderator post a handful of times on there. I'm talking about GameFAQ's.

Now the forum I used to moderate, a band member or 2 would post randomly. I was a moderator of the old Hawthorne Heights forums (if anyone remembers them having one). I'm pretty sure it was before Casey passed away. I don't really remember, it was a long time ago. My username on there was Penz and Needlez.

But the moderators and admins on here are super nice. And for me, that's a deal. Having nice mods and such make the place so much better.

RE: Our Wonderful Mods.. - CFMM - 07-05-2012 04:18 PM

op secretly wants to be a mod

RE: Our Wonderful Mods.. - Mr.Holmes - 07-05-2012 04:31 PM

I've never really even been apart of another forum like this one. But I can easily say that these guys are doing what they should do, and they do it good. So we raise a glass to these fine human specimens, and let out a loud cry of appreciation in our mod's names. I especially love the fact that each of them have their own talents as well. One of them is especially humorous(not naming any names)
[Image: funny-gifs-beer-production-doesnt-get-an...n-this.gif]
Image is what I imagine their work to look like.

RE: Our Wonderful Mods.. - CFMM - 07-05-2012 04:34 PM

Also the mods here are good I suppose. They certainly haven't given me a reason to NOT like them, but then again I've had zero interaction with them myself. DYKG changed my username for me when I asked, so that was cool. Smile