Did You Know Gaming? Forums
Which languages do you speak/want to learn? - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: General (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Which languages do you speak/want to learn? (/thread-491.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Which languages do you speak/want to learn? - Kärlekstrollet - 09-21-2012 01:41 AM

I speak Swedish, English (I believe) fluently, above minor Norwegian and Finnish then lastly introduction phrases in Spanish.

RE: Which languages do you speak/want to learn? - SteakOnSpear - 10-02-2012 08:35 PM

I speak Danish, english, german and a bit swedish and Faroese.

RE: Which languages do you speak/want to learn? - Mr.Katana - 10-03-2012 01:08 PM

I would love to learn French for some reason. Dunno why.

RE: Which languages do you speak/want to learn? - Malphas - 10-08-2012 06:36 AM

Being a French guy, I obviously speak French. I also speak English (you don't say!) and a little bit German.

RE: Which languages do you speak/want to learn? - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 10-08-2012 10:37 AM

(10-08-2012 06:36 AM)Malphas Wrote:  Being a French guy, I obviously speak French. I also speak English (you don't say!) and a little bit German.

Glad to know I'm not the only one Cool
We're slowly taking over. Slowly.

RE: Which languages do you speak/want to learn? - Berry - 10-11-2012 05:26 AM

I speak Espanol and im currently taking English(so i can communicate with my siblings,like seriously they didn't bother learning espanol,even if there living in america,you still got learn your native langauge.)I'm practicing my english on this forum(and the fact that im a video game nerd.) and some few internet places.

Note: i may want to practice French,but i gotta keep that as a consideration.

RE: Which languages do you speak/want to learn? - clickeddaisy - 10-11-2012 08:55 AM

I speak Finnish, Same, Swedish and English, I want to learn japanese

RE: Which languages do you speak/want to learn? - DrxLuigi - 10-14-2012 01:19 PM

Canada is a bilingual country, that's why I can speak French and English.

RE: Which languages do you speak/want to learn? - retrolinkx - 10-14-2012 06:14 PM

English, however I know some French, but not enough to really have a conversation.

RE: Which languages do you speak/want to learn? - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 10-14-2012 11:01 PM

(10-14-2012 01:19 PM)DrxLuigi Wrote:  Canada is a bilingual country, that's why I can speak French and English.

If only that could be said of all Canadians. I'm saddened by the lack of French learning in B.C. and other western provinces Sad

RE: Which languages do you speak/want to learn? - BasilZero - 10-26-2012 02:29 PM

Fluent in English
Speak Malayalam (not fluent), cant read or write ;(

Would like to learn Japanese and Spanish lol

RE: Which languages do you speak/want to learn? - Shirahime - 10-27-2012 03:07 AM

I speak English (y'know being from England an' all, albeit my English is practically a totally different language on it's own.) I used to speak fairly decent German till it left my head. So I'd like to try re-learn it. I'd also like to attempt to learn Italian and Korean too.

RE: Which languages do you speak/want to learn? - Mass Distraction - 11-20-2012 09:07 AM

Finnish and English, Finnish being my native language.

A tiny bit of Swedish and Japanese on top of those. Should propably get better at the latter.

RE: Which languages do you speak/want to learn? - Amaterasu - 11-24-2012 09:46 AM

I speak swedish and english and I'm learning spanish and if I could learn another language it would be japanese to keep the anime part inside me settled.( and games never released outside japan)

RE: Which languages do you speak/want to learn? - Arjahn - 11-24-2012 09:50 AM

English and a little spanish, also I can drop the F BOMB in several different languages.