Did You Know Gaming? Forums
One Fact At A Time. - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Gaming (/forum-15.html)
+--- Forum: Gaming Discussion (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: One Fact At A Time. (/thread-415.html)

One Fact At A Time. - Fearless - 07-01-2012 12:30 PM

It's Simple just take one of the aspects of a video game character, and describe it as realistically as you can.

For Example,

Sonic The Hedgehog and Water.

"It's most likely a severe case of hydrophobia developed due to a traumatizing event that happened in his childhood.

He maybe tried to run over a body of water when he was a little inexperienced in his youth, but failed and practically drowned because he wasn't fast enough.

RE: One Fact At A Time. - cingchris - 07-01-2012 01:13 PM

Mario and lava

...It's lava, you get severe burns from just being near it...I don't know what else to say.

RE: One Fact At A Time. - Fearless - 07-01-2012 01:19 PM

(07-01-2012 01:13 PM)cingchris Wrote:  Mario and lava

...It's lava, you get severe burns from just being near it...I don't know what else to say.

It Doesn't Have To Be A Hazard In A Game.

It could be a characteristic or power they have >_<

RE: One Fact At A Time. - cingchris - 07-01-2012 01:22 PM

(07-01-2012 01:19 PM)Fearless Wrote:  
(07-01-2012 01:13 PM)cingchris Wrote:  Mario and lava

It Doesn't Have To Be A Hazard In A Game.

It could be a characteristic or power they have >_<

It was more of a joke post. Tongue

RE: One Fact At A Time. - Mr.Katana - 07-01-2012 01:30 PM

Its a hazard, but I thinks its funny.

Batman (Arkham City) and Steam (from the pipes)

Even though Batman had spent millions on his equipment, a true adversary was gushing steam itself. He studied intensively for a way to combat its unparalleled power, but he could not discover a chance to overcome it. Batman dismissed it, but the steam slowly became a bigger danger to Batman than Joker himself.

lololol Steam will take over Gotham.

RE: One Fact At A Time. - Fearless - 07-01-2012 01:36 PM

(07-01-2012 01:30 PM)Mr.Katana Wrote:  Its a hazard, but I thinks its funny.

Batman (Arkham City) and Steam (from the pipes)

Even though Batman had spent millions on his equipment, a true adversary was gushing steam itself. He studied intensively for a way to combat its unparalleled power, but he could not discover a chance to overcome it. Batman dismissed it, but the steam slowly became a bigger danger to Batman than Joker himself.

lololol Steam will take over Gotham.

Hahaha!

RE: One Fact At A Time. - Arjahn - 07-02-2012 10:41 AM

Pokemon and Death.
If a level 100 Gyarados used his ultra-powerful Hyper Beam of pure energy on a level 1 rattata, he just faints, but if a super powerful Charizard gets his tail too wet, he dies.
Wut