Did You Know Gaming? Forums
What religious beliefs do you have? - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: General (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: What religious beliefs do you have? (/thread-414.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: What religious beliefs do you have? - BumblebeeCody - 11-10-2012 09:22 AM

(11-08-2012 08:23 AM)Earthboundy Wrote:  But on a serious not I am anAgnostic Athiest, but I rarely ever talk about my beliefs, and respect everybody

Though I don't purposefully be an arsehole to them (but consider them gullible) I respect everybody.....until they impose their values on other people. As an atheist I don't care if you're black, gay, female etc. I have nothing to judge them on. Muslims and Christians however... It's when they make laws based on their own religion and force everyone to abide then, I have an issue.

RE: What religious beliefs do you have? - Fozzle - 11-11-2012 01:03 AM

I'm an agnostic atheist. I don't believe in one entity creating everything and if that happened to be the case, it doesn't care about us. I will find out what the deal is when I die, or of course I won't because I'll just be part of the ground O_o
Sorry for the morbid tone. Big Grin

RE: What religious beliefs do you have? - Earthboundy - 11-12-2012 01:18 AM

(11-10-2012 09:22 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:  
(11-08-2012 08:23 AM)Earthboundy Wrote:  But on a serious not I am anAgnostic Athiest, but I rarely ever talk about my beliefs, and respect everybody

Muslims and Christians however... It's when they make laws based on their own religion and force everyone to abide then, I have an issue.

Well, yeah, I get annoyed by that, but I usually try to excuse myself from the conversation.

RE: What religious beliefs do you have? - JSoup - 11-23-2012 01:36 PM

I discovered the term apatheist a few years ago and found that it suited my religious beliefs perfectly.

RE: What religious beliefs do you have? - Arjahn - 11-23-2012 03:37 PM

All established ideologies are pointless to follow, just believe what you believe in.
I'm an Arjahn, nice to meet you, now gimme your wallet.