Did You Know Gaming? Forums
Sparkly shiny Pokemon - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Gaming (/forum-15.html)
+--- Forum: Pokemon (/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: Sparkly shiny Pokemon (/thread-409.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Sparkly shiny Pokemon - Liraxus - 07-01-2012 08:00 AM

Its time for a Shiny Pokemon thread, discuss your stories of Shiny Pokemon, how did you get it any whatnot.

I mean, who wouldn't want a Pokemon thats incredibly rare just because its a different colorNO ONE.

RE: Sparkly shiny Pokemon - Mr.Katana - 07-01-2012 08:50 AM

Never got one. Want one tho.

RE: Sparkly shiny Pokemon - Nyu - 07-01-2012 09:00 AM

I made my own shiny Gyarados with the blood of other baby "Pokemon."

RE: Sparkly shiny Pokemon - Jayboeman - 07-01-2012 09:08 AM

I captured a shiny Zubat in Heart Gold. Green Zubat FTW. :3

RE: Sparkly shiny Pokemon - Scormac - 07-01-2012 07:59 PM

Red gyarados D:

Also had to kill a shiny ratata once in the cave before the bug gym place in silver >:

RE: Sparkly shiny Pokemon - tokki - 07-01-2012 08:13 PM

The first shiny I ever got was in Gold, but I dont remember which pokemon it was anymore because the battery on it dried out and the file's long gone. But the next shiny I came across was a zigzagoon in ruby, unfortunately I wasnt looking and FLED. D:| I never forgave myself after that.... But I did catch a shiny tentacruel in FireRed.

When DPP was just released I had created a character that was a shiny female skuntank (it was before I got the game) because I liked skuntank and thought it would be great to catch a shiny one. Well... when i finally got the game and was browsing through wifi, I accidentally came across a female shiny skuntank being offered for a gibble, and I grabbed it in a heartbeat. I thought it was so weird but also an awesome coincidence.

The Tentacruel is the only one I can be sure of is legit, but I cant be too positive about the skuntank. Any other shiny I caught was either a part of the story (shiny gyarados) or hacked with action replay. :E

edit: woops that should say zigzagoon not zangoos. :| fff I barely remember most 3rd gen pokemon

RE: Sparkly shiny Pokemon - Scormac - 07-01-2012 09:51 PM

Amg i just encountered my fist shiny in black..... its a lame ass basculin T_T

RE: Sparkly shiny Pokemon - Zaliphone - 07-01-2012 10:50 PM

I've never encountered a shiny, and if I do, I'd be scared I would KO it before being able to capture it.

RE: Sparkly shiny Pokemon - Scormac - 07-01-2012 11:56 PM

(07-01-2012 10:50 PM)Zaliphone Wrote:  I've never encountered a shiny, and if I do, I'd be scared I would KO it before being able to capture it.

Just throw balls at it till you capture it Tongue thats how i did it.

RE: Sparkly shiny Pokemon - W4rt0rtl3 - 07-02-2012 12:49 AM

First legit shiny was a shiny Pidgey on Leaf Green, and the 2nd one was on an Emerald ROM, it was a zigzagoon.

RE: Sparkly shiny Pokemon - Cinna - 07-03-2012 12:53 AM

first one i found in the wild was a shiny pidgey in soulsilver, just before violet city. i was so happy :333

apparently they're making it a whooollee lot easier to get legitimate shinies in black and white 2

RE: Sparkly shiny Pokemon - retrolinkx - 07-03-2012 01:10 AM

My first I can recall was a Shiny Zubat in Heartgold.

Evolved it into a Crobat easily and beat the Elite 4 with it.

The second Shiny was that deer Pokémon in Black, I didn't care much for it, I just put it in the PC.

I've only ever had 2, unless I killed them in Gold and Sapphire.

RE: Sparkly shiny Pokemon - Scormac - 07-03-2012 01:10 AM

(07-03-2012 12:53 AM)Cinna Wrote:  first one i found in the wild was a shiny pidgey in soulsilver, just before violet city. i was so happy :333

apparently they're making it a whooollee lot easier to get legitimate shinies in black and white 2
Only after completing the whole national dex tho. And it still wont be easy Tongue just a bit easyer.

RE: Sparkly shiny Pokemon - Cinna - 07-03-2012 01:23 AM

(07-03-2012 01:10 AM)Scormac Wrote:  
(07-03-2012 12:53 AM)Cinna Wrote:  first one i found in the wild was a shiny pidgey in soulsilver, just before violet city. i was so happy :333

Only after completing the whole national dex tho. And it still wont be easy Tongue just a bit easyer.

well yeah, there's that. there's also something for completing the unova dex, and an in-game trade based on which version you have

RE: Sparkly shiny Pokemon - Symphony - 07-03-2012 01:35 AM

Quote:Never got one. Want one tho.
Story of my life. =/
And I've played pretty much all of the versions up to White/Black (not including those). My luck loves me.