Did You Know Gaming? Forums
Favorite Wii Memory? - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Gaming (/forum-15.html)
+--- Forum: Gaming Discussion (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Favorite Wii Memory? (/thread-38.html)

Pages: 1 2

Favorite Wii Memory? - Machima44 - 06-26-2012 08:20 AM

I'm pretty sure most of us had owned a Wii as we expected more from Nintendo after the release of the Gamecube. In my opinion the Wii was a bit disappointing. It had it's share of games, mostly bad. Barely any Zelda games and they milked the hell out of Mario.

Anyways let the sharing begin.

My favorite memory of the Nintendo Wii was when I bought Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess. That game instantly absorbed up all my free time. I wanted to do a 100% Run. I replayed that game so many times. I even resorted to deleting my save files to replay the game. I was never that hyped up about a game after I had played Windwaker. Just wonderful.

What's your memory?

RE: Favorite Wii Memory? - trudel69 - 06-26-2012 08:22 AM

http://swiftor.com/f22/favorite-wii-memory-43106/

RE: Favorite Wii Memory? - Machima44 - 06-26-2012 08:25 AM

(06-26-2012 08:22 AM)trudel69 Wrote:  http://swiftor.com/f22/favorite-wii-memory-43106/

Hey, I don't want to write all this stuff again. Copy-pasting from threads I've done on another forum helps fuel my laziness lul.

RE: Favorite Wii Memory? - Origami - 06-26-2012 08:28 AM

I have two favorite Wii memories. The first was when I went to a video game convention the year all three next-gen consoles were scheduled to launch, and I actually got to play it for the first time. It was so much fun to just play some random games, and see how the controls worked for each one of 'em. My second favorite memory was FINALLY getting the damn thing after having to wait for such a long period (because the Wii was in such a high demand here in The Netherlands that it was almost impossible to get your hands on one if you hadn't pre-ordered from the very beginning). I already had a copy of Twilight Princess lying around waiting for the day it got to be booted up, and man that game was a blast. I enjoyed it the whole way through.

RE: Favorite Wii Memory? - pie - 06-26-2012 09:58 AM

My favorite wii memory was playing Skyward Sword for the entire day when it came out. Just magical.

RE: Favorite Wii Memory? - John - 06-26-2012 11:25 AM

waiting in line at gamestop on Christmas and then playing Super Mario Galaxy for hours.. haa

RE: Favorite Wii Memory? - Scormac - 06-26-2012 05:17 PM

Finaly getting smash bros brawl Big Grin (the reason why i bought it , 1 year to early ;p)

RE: Favorite Wii Memory? - SlothyPunk - 06-26-2012 05:36 PM

Getting the high score on the 3 point shoot out on which ever Wii sports game had it. Two Christmas' ago and my brother-in-law still can't beat it MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

RE: Favorite Wii Memory? - Tajasaurus - 06-26-2012 05:47 PM

Turning the bowling game in Wii Sports in to a drinking game

RE: Favorite Wii Memory? - Millisec - 06-26-2012 09:58 PM

I remember Super Mario Galaxy's ending. Such a cool ending. "Welcome, welcome new galaxyyyy!" Tongue

RE: Favorite Wii Memory? - Zaliphone - 06-26-2012 10:57 PM

Doing a self-challenge on the Conduit and beating it in less than 4 hours. Definitely going to try that again sometime.

RE: Favorite Wii Memory? - Andy - 06-27-2012 01:23 AM

Beating Super Smash Bro Brawl the lass boss was so hard!

RE: Favorite Wii Memory? - Chomp - 06-27-2012 04:59 AM

Playing a game like Wii Sports for the first time. It was the first of its kind. I remember my brother and I would bowl for hours and wake up incredibly sore the next morning. We had all kinds of fun.

RE: Favorite Wii Memory? - LightningFire - 06-27-2012 05:03 AM

I don't have Wii memories, because I'm MAKING them Wink

RE: Favorite Wii Memory? - Xannidel - 03-11-2013 12:41 PM

First off, REVIVAL OF OLD THREAD ACTIVATED!

Secondly, I would have to think about this for a second

[Image: tumblr_mghygyPApe1qdlh1io1_400.gif]

My favorite Wii memory was playing Galexy for the first time. I just loved how precise the jumping was for a game like that.