Did You Know Gaming? Forums
The Free Thread - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: General (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread (/thread-287.html)

RE: The Free Thread - A Zombie Riot - 10-07-2012 01:25 PM

And done. That was actually pretty great.

RE: The Free Thread - Hexadecimal - 10-08-2012 11:27 AM

...Oh my God. Like, I wish I could've figured out if it was a surprise drill, mistake, or really went on.

Shortly before I left work tonight a "Code Pink" was called, which means a possible child abduction attempt. I really hope I get filled in tomorrow.

RE: The Free Thread - A Zombie Riot - 10-08-2012 11:51 AM

666 Park Avenue comes on in 10.

Mmmm, I love me some john locke... wait, I mean, Terry O'Quinn.

RE: The Free Thread - The Antagonist - 10-10-2012 02:31 AM

Now this is awesome.

RE: The Free Thread - LoneWanderer - 10-10-2012 10:42 AM

Haven't been able to get online. Sat in on a philosophy class. Picked up some info on Berry College, booyah. Thinking of a dual major in communication (with a concentration in journalism), philosophy, and a minor in writing.

RE: The Free Thread - A Zombie Riot - 10-10-2012 06:45 PM

I hope the mods get a good laugh out of all of that. I sure did. Smile

RE: The Free Thread - Hexadecimal - 10-11-2012 05:57 AM

Why is no one as immature as I am? Where's the jokes about this being page 69?

RE: The Free Thread - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 10-11-2012 06:07 AM

(10-11-2012 05:57 AM)Hexadecimal Wrote:  Why is no one as immature as I am? Where's the jokes about this being page 69?

I do believe your first question answered the second Cool
I'm sure some will oblige

RE: The Free Thread - A Zombie Riot - 10-11-2012 07:29 AM

(10-11-2012 05:57 AM)Hexadecimal Wrote:  Why is no one as immature as I am? Where's the jokes about this being page 69?

Because it's page 103.

RE: The Free Thread - BumblebeeCody - 10-12-2012 08:35 AM

This is when no buying games on launch day pays off. Didn't buy Borderlands2 on launch due to day 1 BS. Waited till now and got the Deluxe Vault Hunters edition for £10 less than regular version retail price. Oh man, *drools*.

RE: The Free Thread - cingchris - 10-12-2012 11:08 AM

Just a heads up to everyone I will be even less active than I have been lately because my wifi at one of my places is not working so I can't get on the internet there until that gets fixed. (My computer is in my room away from the modem at that house, so I have to use wifi to connect to the internet. Also I do not own two houses, my parents are divorced and they have shared custody so I move from house to house all the time, to explain the two places of residence thing.)

RE: The Free Thread - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 10-12-2012 11:11 AM

(10-12-2012 11:08 AM)cingchris Wrote:  Just a heads up to everyone I will be even less active than I have been lately because my wifi at one of my places is not working so I can't get on the internet there until that gets fixed. (My computer is in my room away from the modem at that house, so I have to use wifi to connect to the internet. Also I do not own two houses, my parents are divorced and they have shared custody so I move from house to house all the time, to explain the two places of residence thing.)

Hope your internet returns soon
Just don't be a stranger for too long Wink

RE: The Free Thread - A Zombie Riot - 10-12-2012 02:36 PM

(10-12-2012 08:35 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:  This is when no buying games on launch day pays off. Didn't buy Borderlands2 on launch due to day 1 BS. Waited till now and got the Deluxe Vault Hunters edition for £10 less than regular version retail price. Oh man, *drools*.
What day 1 BS? The premiere club? The only thing that is BS-y about that is the Mechromancer for free. Otherwise, everything else that it offers is just to help you through the beginning of the game.

You can get golden keys easily. Just sign up for SHiFT and follow Randy Pitchford and Gearbox Software on Twitter. They give out keys on the weekends.

RE: The Free Thread - BumblebeeCody - 10-13-2012 12:54 AM

(10-12-2012 02:36 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote:  
(10-12-2012 08:35 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:  This is when no buying games on launch day pays off. Didn't buy Borderlands2 on launch due to day 1 BS. Waited till now and got the Deluxe Vault Hunters edition for £10 less than regular version retail price. Oh man, *drools*.
What day 1 BS? The premiere club? The only thing that is BS-y about that is the Mechromancer for free. Otherwise, everything else that it offers is just to help you through the beginning of the game.

You can get golden keys easily. Just sign up for SHiFT and follow Randy Pitchford and Gearbox Software on Twitter. They give out keys on the weekends.

Nah it's all disc locked content day 1 DLC rubbish that I don't want to put up with. I also don't want to follow Randy Pitchford on Twitter because:
1) I don't have (or want) a Twitter
2) It's clearly a ploy for people to follow him to get their content, when really, it's make him look more popular and gain more followers.

RE: The Free Thread - Hexadecimal - 10-13-2012 02:35 AM

My guinea pig died this morning. I can't believe how hard this is to take; I really love the little bugger.