Did You Know Gaming? Forums
The Free Thread - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: General (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread (/thread-287.html)

RE: The Free Thread - BumblebeeCody - 09-13-2012 12:15 AM

Sohakmet missing out on them speedruns!

RE: The Free Thread - Arjahn - 09-13-2012 12:42 AM

Got on the forum on the crappy school computers Big Grin
Man... my avatar is lagging

RE: The Free Thread - Sohakmet - 09-13-2012 05:14 AM

(09-12-2012 06:04 AM)A Zombie Riot Wrote:  But did you have fun, Soha?

Sure!

(09-13-2012 12:15 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:  Sohakmet missing out on them speedruns!

LOL, I was watching some on my phone when I was away. Don't think I didn't watch anything, hahahaha.

RE: The Free Thread - Hexadecimal - 09-13-2012 07:48 AM

Had an exterminator out today. For the first time ever my house has mice and I've caught four of the little buggers so far. It was especially terrible last night; the traps would not stop going off.

So now there's poison around the house and all I can do now is trap the ones that are inside. I loaded up the freaking kitchen with traps.

RE: The Free Thread - A Zombie Riot - 09-13-2012 08:53 AM

Ew, mice. I hate them. I had some in my room once. They creep me the heck out when I see them running across the floor.

I had one trapped in my dresser. I was cleaning my room LONG AFTER it had died, and my goodness, I don't know how I didn't smell it before.

Luckily, they're gone now (good riddance).

RE: The Free Thread - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 09-13-2012 11:43 AM

I was just watching an episode of Citizen Khan, and I came to the realisation that Bhangra is actually very catchy music.

Huh Cool

RE: The Free Thread - Hexadecimal - 09-13-2012 11:45 AM

(09-13-2012 08:53 AM)A Zombie Riot Wrote:  Ew, mice. I hate them. I had some in my room once. They creep me the heck out when I see them running across the floor.

I had one trapped in my dresser. I was cleaning my room LONG AFTER it had died, and my goodness, I don't know how I didn't smell it before.

Luckily, they're gone now (good riddance).

Oh god, that's horrible! In my case they're just stuck in the kitchen. I think I'd stay at a hotel and fill the entire house wall to wall with traps for a week. It's bad enough laying in bed and hearing the "SNAP!" when one of them gets caught.

...Gross! I really, really hope you never have to deal with them again. They're terrible to have.

RE: The Free Thread - cingchris - 09-13-2012 12:01 PM

Why don't you just bug bomb your house one night then hide safely in your room from the poisonous gas and mice? (I have done this multiple time because of fruit flies.)

RE: The Free Thread - Hexadecimal - 09-13-2012 12:05 PM

(09-13-2012 12:01 PM)cingchris Wrote:  Why don't you just bug bomb your house one night then hide safely in your room from the poisonous gas and mice? (I have done this multiple time because of fruit flies.)

Because I have a guinea pig. I won't risk anything happening to him.

Since they're just in one area, and due to pest control's help, we think the problem will gone soon. There's poison scattered all around the house outside and the traps should do the trick.

Otherwise, if worse does come to worse, I guess that will be the last resort. I'll find out how long the gas has any remainders left in the air and leave Scuzzy with the vet if need be.

It'll be the moment of truth tonight. It's 9PM now and that's when they like to come out.

RE: The Free Thread - A Zombie Riot - 09-13-2012 03:57 PM

Yeah, I'm definitely glad I don't have to deal with them anymore. Hopefully you don't either soon.

RE: The Free Thread - BumblebeeCody - 09-14-2012 01:00 AM

(09-13-2012 12:05 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote:  
(09-13-2012 12:01 PM)cingchris Wrote:  Why don't you just bug bomb your house one night then hide safely in your room from the poisonous gas and mice? (I have done this multiple time because of fruit flies.)

Because I have a guinea pig. I won't risk anything happening to him.

I would think you would've taken the guinea pig out the house before going ahead with the plan.

Also, flamethrower.

RE: The Free Thread - Hexadecimal - 09-14-2012 01:02 AM

(09-14-2012 01:00 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:  I would think you would've taken the guinea pig out the house before going ahead with the plan.

Also, flamethrower.

I would just be worried about how long it could potentially be toxic for him even afterwords. See, I know nothing about this, so I'm just thinking even if the environment would be livable for humans after bombing the house it could still bother him. That's all. If things didn't get better I would without a doubt look into it.

However, nothing at all happened last night. I'm hoping it's a good sign.

RE: The Free Thread - retrolinkx - 09-14-2012 05:27 AM

Playing through Pokemon Blue for fun, and to beat a friend at school.

No one's got nothing on my Ratata.

RE: The Free Thread - Symphony - 09-14-2012 06:53 AM

Just listened to the new Green Day single. And I'm actually surprised it's really nice, in opposite of the other two spam-the-chorus songs. Maybe, MAYBE, the new trilogy of albums won't be ridiculous.

Also, my awesome Calculus professor scheduled night classes since we'd lost a few, weeks ago. Now I'm going to see him every freaking day of the week for two weeks. Great.

RE: The Free Thread - LoneWanderer - 09-14-2012 07:15 AM

Tomorrow is the day of pay!