Did You Know Gaming? Forums
The Free Thread - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: General (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread (/thread-287.html)

RE: The Free Thread - BumblebeeCody - 08-20-2012 02:59 AM

(08-19-2012 09:40 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote:  
(08-19-2012 06:44 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote:  So, we left the house around 12:20 PM and just got back at about 3:30 AM.

The reunion was basically done around 8:30 ish (when mostly everyone went home) and some of us went and played cards.

Me and my cousin just watched TV and went to McDonald's while everyone else was playing cards.

Long day, but it was a great long day.

Sounds like a good day ! Big Grin

Yesterday, we spotted an ermine running across the garden out back (first time we've seen one so close to the house). So I went to it's hole and planted my camera in an attempt to film it. Got a good 30 seconds of ermine action.

When I went back to my camera to see if it had filmed anything, it popped its nose back out of the hole to have a look and I got a few pictures - See if you can spot it Cool

[Image: J4MxN.jpg]

I can see it.......next to the bit of popcorn?

RE: The Free Thread - Hexadecimal - 08-20-2012 03:03 AM

I barely saw the little fellow. They're so cute! I wish we had them around here!

RE: The Free Thread - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 08-20-2012 03:26 AM

(08-20-2012 02:59 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:  I can see it.......next to the bit of popcorn?

Quiche Big Grin - We were trying to coax it out

Here's a screencap of the video I took (I left my camera on a tripod for 20 minutes with quiche)

[Image: rr9nl.jpg]

RE: The Free Thread - A Zombie Riot - 08-20-2012 05:48 AM

I had a fantastic time yesterday. It was hard for me to sleep because my ankle was in pain. Then I didn't get to sleep in today because my dad was yelling because my nephew pooped in his pull-up and apparently it went everywhere.

RE: The Free Thread - The Antagonist - 08-20-2012 08:27 AM

I have some really stupid friends. Today one of them asked me when my birthday was, and later another one asked me what am I going do on my birthday (it's 4 of November). I started to suspect things since they have asked me about my birthday twice in one day.

I found out that they went to Game yesterday (a game store here in Spain, I'm pretty sure that in UK exists too) and pre-ordered Halo 4. So yeah, that will be my present. The good thing is that I was going to pre-order Halo 4 and I won't end up with two games. And the bad thing is that it won't be a suprise anymore. Oh well.

RE: The Free Thread - Hexadecimal - 08-20-2012 08:30 AM

^
Hey, at least it's a nice gift and your friends care enough to get you something kind of spendy.

RE: The Free Thread - The Antagonist - 08-20-2012 08:41 AM

(08-20-2012 08:30 AM)Hexadecimal Wrote:  ^
Hey, at least it's a nice gift and your friends care enough to get you something kind of spendy.

Yes I know. I was kind of shocked since I haven't recieved a gift like this from my friends in years. Not that I care though. A gift is a gift.

RE: The Free Thread - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 08-20-2012 05:08 PM

(08-20-2012 08:27 AM)The Antagonist Wrote:  I have some really stupid friends. Today one of them asked me when my birthday was, and later another one asked me what am I going do on my birthday (it's 4 of November). I started to suspect things since they have asked me about my birthday twice in one day.

I found out that they went to Game yesterday (a game store here in Spain, I'm pretty sure that in UK exists too) and pre-ordered Halo 4. So yeah, that will be my present. The good thing is that I was going to pre-order Halo 4 and I won't end up with two games. And the bad thing is that it won't be a suprise anymore. Oh well.

Nay for the lack of subtletly, but Yay for the awesome present you're gonna get Cool

Also,
[Image: snsLI.jpg]

So here's a fine-art message from Team Rocket -

[Image: 6K2hV.jpg]

Also happy birthday... Dean ?

RE: The Free Thread - A Zombie Riot - 08-20-2012 05:11 PM

Every time I hear Team Rocket, I think Rocket Power.

Also, Happy Brithday, Arjahn!!!

RE: The Free Thread - Sohakmet - 08-20-2012 09:57 PM

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAN!!!!

Fuck you Arjahn...

RE: The Free Thread - Sirion - 08-21-2012 09:17 AM

Happy birthday, Arjahn! I honestly wish you get a lot of free internets in this day!

I don't know if I'm late because of time zone matters, though. Whatever.

RE: The Free Thread - cingchris - 08-21-2012 11:15 AM

happy birthday Arjahn. Also tell your people that are buying or making you a meal that you want ghost frog tacos with two different sauces that could potentially plunge this universe into chaos or peace. Tongue

RE: The Free Thread - zinja - 08-21-2012 02:02 PM

Arjahn, happy birthday. Save me some cake. You too, Dean.

RE: The Free Thread - Nuudoru - 08-21-2012 08:27 PM

And now I'm back on the forum.

Hello everyone.

RE: The Free Thread - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 08-21-2012 09:30 PM

(08-21-2012 08:27 PM)Nuudoru Wrote:  And now I'm back on the forum.

Hello everyone.

[Image: tumblr_m92dl06MRp1rqzc30.gif]