Did You Know Gaming? Forums
The Free Thread - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: General (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread (/thread-287.html)

RE: The Free Thread - damerdar - 08-06-2012 12:42 PM

(08-06-2012 12:38 PM)Beardy Wrote:  
(08-06-2012 12:17 PM)damerdar Wrote:  I already got past the hard part.

Hurr hurr hurr.

(that was a willy joke guys)

I actually laughed out loud. Being slap happy + dirty jokes = hilarity.

RE: The Free Thread - Beardy - 08-06-2012 12:43 PM

I'm chanting DAMERDAR now. C'mon you sexy beast.

RE: The Free Thread - damerdar - 08-06-2012 12:48 PM

(08-06-2012 12:43 PM)Beardy Wrote:  I'm chanting DAMERDAR now. C'mon you sexy beast.

*The audience goes wild!*

RE: The Free Thread - Beardy - 08-06-2012 12:51 PM

(08-06-2012 12:48 PM)damerdar Wrote:  
(08-06-2012 12:43 PM)Beardy Wrote:  I'm chanting DAMERDAR now. C'mon you sexy beast.

*The audience goes wild!*

USA, USA, USA

Please tell me you're going to be dressed as Apollo Creed...

RE: The Free Thread - damerdar - 08-06-2012 12:52 PM

(08-06-2012 12:51 PM)Beardy Wrote:  Please tell me you're going to be dressed as Apollo Creed...

I don't think it's acceptable to go on a date NOT dressed as Apollo Creed. That would just be rude and embarrassing.

RE: The Free Thread - Beardy - 08-06-2012 12:57 PM

(08-06-2012 12:52 PM)damerdar Wrote:  
(08-06-2012 12:51 PM)Beardy Wrote:  Please tell me you're going to be dressed as Apollo Creed...

I don't think it's acceptable to go on a date NOT dressed as Apollo Creed. That would just be rude and embarrassing.

Forget her, I'm in love with you now.

RE: The Free Thread - damerdar - 08-06-2012 01:07 PM

(08-06-2012 12:57 PM)Beardy Wrote:  Forget her, I'm in love with you now.

Don't say that Beardy. I don't want to break another heart.

RE: The Free Thread - A Zombie Riot - 08-06-2012 03:08 PM

(08-06-2012 08:36 AM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote:  
(08-06-2012 05:52 AM)damerdar Wrote:  I've got a date tomorrow night. Wish me luck!

Go get 'em Tigrúú

EDIT - Holyshit this is cute
[Image: MJVzI.gif]

the cat should be so fat for how much it eats. D:

RE: The Free Thread - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 08-06-2012 08:49 PM

(10-28-2001 08:30 AM)Beardy Wrote:  Forget her, I'm in love with you now.

This is so gonna be on Jeremy Kyle soon Tongue

Double-Post EDIT -

WHAT MADNESS IS THIS
[Image: AZd1Y.jpg]
[Image: 254514itabat.gif]

RE: The Free Thread - Seydou - 08-07-2012 04:45 AM

Just for note,my mom is singing Tane Wo Maku Hibi by Kousuke Atari from
Bleach.She likes to much this music and sing all the time now.Damn day I
started hearing this music in my cell.

PS:And one more note.I hearing this music now.

RE: The Free Thread - damerdar - 08-07-2012 09:40 AM

(08-06-2012 12:57 PM)Beardy Wrote:  
(08-06-2012 12:52 PM)damerdar Wrote:  

Forget her, I'm in love with you now.

Let's get this started Beardy. The date did not go very well.

RE: The Free Thread - BumblebeeCody - 08-07-2012 10:29 AM

(08-06-2012 08:49 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote:  
(10-28-2001 08:30 AM)Beardy Wrote:  Forget her, I'm in love with you now.

This is so gonna be on Jeremy Kyle soon Tongue

Double-Post EDIT -

WHAT MADNESS IS THIS
[Image: AZd1Y.jpg]
[Image: 254514itabat.gif]

I noticed that as well haha!
I posted a message and then it had been updated with Beardy response, so when I went to go check I realised we posted at the exact same time. Couldn't be bothered to say anything but damn, funny to see someone else noticed that ha!

RE: The Free Thread - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 08-07-2012 04:48 PM

I have this stuck in my head this morning

RE: The Free Thread - retrolinkx - 08-07-2012 07:32 PM

Finished Soul Calibur 5 and messed around with the character creation, upon making Liquid and Solid Snake, I made them shirtless, and put them in a stage to fight, along with this music.

The fight was supposed to mimic this, terribly sorry about the quality, it is a PS1 game, and the Twin Snakes has some guy talking over everything.

Believe me it was awesome.

RE: The Free Thread - Skarro - 08-08-2012 01:20 AM

Does anyone else here ever just sometimes get randomly possessed by a demon? I somtimes feel likC̶̹̜̼̜̥̫̯̱̙͇̮̬̻̏̇ͦͤ̊̌ͯ̓ͤ̏͊̑͡ö̸̞̫̙̥͈̼̦̹͎̣̥͉͉̣̼̹̼̂̊͆͆̀͘M̧͖̼̰̦̲ͩͩ͋ͩ̓ͬ̿̽ͧ̃̊̄̅̚͢͡​̝͍E̵̲͔͉̱̹̰̩̣̘̟͈̋͐̈́ͬͭ͌̎ͪͣ̀̕ͅ ̮̻̙͚̩͎ͫ̾̋ͦ͋͒ͩͨͮ̕͝ṯ̶̤̺̲̠͕͕͎̀ͨ̌ͯͩ͒̎̄ͪ̌̌̆ͭ̅̆̿̓͠Ơ̢̢͔̞͕̤̭̤̏ͬͮ̐̆͆ͯ͑̈ͬ̍́ͭ͌̂ͨ̉͘͠ ̐ͬ̿̄͆̐̎҉͠҉̮͍͓͖͙̯̣̟͉̫̞͔̲̜̥̥̹F͍̭̺̼̟̬̦̖̘̖̌͌̒̆ͩ͘̕͝E̢̛͖͕̣̙̰͎̯̠̠̙̜̝͚̜̎͑̂ͣ́͐ą̨̞͕̏ͦ̐ͦ͢ͅ​Ŗ̶̨͓̤̰̼͙̞̳͈͕͂͗̽͂ͪ̌͐ͩ̾̍̒ͩ ̡̱͉͖͈̰̙̲͚̮̺̲̟ͪ̄ͦ̉ͪ́Z̨̜̞̩͍̪͔̙̞͖͑ͫ̎̋ͨ̽ͯ̓ͪͦ͊̆͊͛̒̇͢͢͝a͋̾ͮ̎ͬͪ̉ͨ͜͢͏̪̱̜͖̞͈̜̩͈̺͈̠̪̳̰̬͕̯͠​l͎̙̱̤̥͌̂͛̆̿̌ͤ̓ͥ͊̉͆͌ͥ͆́͜͝g͌ͤ̋ͬ̑̓̔ͮ̎̐̂͌̆̔ͦ͟҉͏̼̲͕̗̹̱̹̦̲͓͞ͅǫ̏ͥͥͣ̒̏ͪ̄ͧ̎̎ͧ͌́͏̬̗̖̜̹̠̳̣​̖̬̯̘͎̙͔ ̷̷̛̩̗̖̣̣͔̭̙̄ͯ̓̊̿ͥ̔̉͊ͮ̔̈̉ͧ̆̎͑͜͠Ḩ̥̬͕̪̘̝̳͍̭̞̪̭̽̆ͫ͂ͥͬ͒̑ͥ̌̀ͣ͒́ͅͅę̸̡̳̗͈̟̩̱̙ͥ͗̏͂̑͛ ̶̛ͣ̎ͬ͂͂̉̀҉̤̼͕̰̖̥C͍̣͉͙̍ͣ̄ͧ̂̀o̶̶̓̂̆́͏̞̳̱̪̫̖̱̠̙̙m̴̤̰̜̖͖̈́͊ͤ̒ͦͮ̓͘e̡̟̯͔̥̗͙̻̭̙̜͕ͮͭͦ̉͘͘ͅ​̲s̈́͗͋̍́̒̀̓̉ͫ̈ͭͯͥͦ҉̧̬̣̮͔̜͎͇̘͔͍̬̜̝̤̝͓̜͔̀͘.͙̝̪͍ͬ́̄̒ͥ͌͊ͧ͐͆̊ͥ̑̋ͩ̾̈̚͜͠͠.̀̈̌̓ͯͤ̿͊̀́͜͡͞͞​̗͎̹͈̺̖̹̭̲̯̘̞͇̯̩ͅͅ.̢͓͇̝̲̺̠͇͙̺͍̲̝̘͓̮̖̟̀͑͂͋̿ͭ̈͘.̷̷̨̨̝̮̲̻̖̳̱̖̤́́̿͐̃̎̒͌ͬ̂̎̍ͩ̍ͨ̏͠.̍̿̀̚​ͯ̽ͫ̅ͬͬ̿͗͑̎̊͘҉̪̱̹͈͖̟̻̜̲̯̹̞̣̦̲̻͔J̌̆ͩ̎ͯ̂ͯ͗͂ͤͣ̄̑͑̓ͬ͑̚͏̩̰̣̳͈͉͖̤̱̫̮̥̝̥͈͘ͅuͣ̈̎ͩ̍ͤ͒̒ͯͤ̃̿​̵̢̲̥̦̗͕̺̣̫̺͉̹̰̰̌͘͘͟ͅd͍̬̥͕͛͒̏̐̽ͪ̽ͭͨͪ͌̑́̚̕ͅǵ̸̢̛̪̱̩̟͉͖̫͇̟̖͆̍̽̈́̃͑̿̓̑ͧͥ́ͭ̚mͣ̌ͤͣ̏͊ͭ́ͭ​̷̤̗̤̯̳̗̺͎ͥͥͨ̀͡ȩ̹͕̰͓̥͓͓̝̀̇͊̔ͭ̿ͩͭ̿ͫ͌̽̍̀͝͡͠n̶̸̹͕͓̜͓͕͙̳̽ͬ͛̌ͧ̔̎ͦ̓̒̂͑͂̐̌̀t̡̧̝͊̐̾̂ͪͩ͐͐​̜̝̗͕̱̥̥̹͔͎̘̠̜ ̞̬̣̝̣̱̲̜͔̯̭̺͉ͫ̇͗̒̆̆ͤ̀̃̋̑̉̄̏̀́d̸̨̠̲̳̼̬̭̼̘ͯͯ͐ͭ͢͞ͅa̸̷̧͚͇̟̳̜͕̟͙͎̙͇͇̳͉̝ͥͧ̉̉̒͑̏̏̔́̆ͧȳ​̥̱͆̐ͯͧͪ͑͒̃̈̾͘͝ͅ ̷̢̐̅̏ͬͯ̽̔͂̎͑͑̏̚͏͔͉͇͙̼̺͉̣̲ͅd͔̩͉̼̹̖͚͚͍͈̗͚͙͒͑̓̄̒̂ͬ̾̉̽̂ͩͨͬ͘͞ȑ̸̜̪̤͔̝̓ͣͣ̂̄͗͆̿̇ͤͩ̋͘͢͢͞​̘̼͔̝̺̩͎̗͖̻̟̱a̶̺̤̳̯̟̳ͪͩ͛͗̎̌ͣ͋͒̀͡w̵̫̗̝̖̣͈̖̝͖̖͓̞͈͉ͫ͛͂ͬ͂̇ͦ́̀̕͠ͅŝ̨̡̨͈̘̘͙̩̻͖̜͕̙͛̋̋̄ͬ͢​̤͙̯̳͍͓̫ ̴̵̬̙̙̎͐̀̽ͪ̓̎̿̐ͧ̿ͭ͛͊̒ͩ̓͟ͅc̀͒̄̏͏̵̧͔͕̙̟̟̭̮͔͉̺̣̦͈̰̹̼̟̘l̷̻̮͎͔̤͕̬ͫ͆ͨ͆̾̋́͒̃̇͘͝o͗ͪ͑͛ͥͯͭ̄​̢̛̛͎̗͙̟͚̬̦̜̬̯̲̊̄̆̿ͮ́s̸̶͖̗̥͚͚͕̖̘͔͓̺̳̪̩̈́́̉̌̐ͭ̒ͣͨ́̓͑̉̂̉́ē̶̶͎̩͖͈̻̰̤ͪͦ͒ͤ̾̽̒̃ͧ́͘̕r̂̄ͥ​̀ͮ̋́̾͆̚͞͏̤͙͙̟͕̳̣͇͚̳͇̫̘͔̼̖̫̤.̶̧̼̣̥͓̤̗̦͈̪͎͖̀ͦ̊ͧͮ̈́́͡ ̴̖̤̘̟͙̬͙ͨ̏͌͊͑͌͐͌
̷̵̶̛̝̖͇͎̻̗͕̖̺̙̪̞͍͌̐̊ͭ͑͛̾͛ͅͅ
̴̱̙͚͔̬̙͍̦̫͆͑͗̂̀́͂ͩ̀ͥ́͌̎ͥͯ̄́́ͅ
̸̸͔̼̜̲̠̖ͯ͐̽ͭͨ͐͛͛̏͆ͩ͒͒̎͋̔̅͘ͅH̸̨͈̳̥͉̤͗̿ͧ̔́̿̏͆̑ͧ̈̈ͤ͐̒͛̔̏͋̀́͟ī̵̴̧̨͕̖̤̥͙͔͚͔̞̱̿ͬ̅̽ͩͦ͠​̗͙̯͉̟̘̼̩͓s̴̵̷̢̜͚͇̻̫ͣ̑͌͂̊͒ͦ̽͋͗ͭ ͎͙̞̥̥̰̞̟̼̪͈̼̼̘̣͂̌̽ͥ͛̾̇̍̆ͭͫ̀̀͟ͅͅs̢̝̖͚̩̪̯̳̫̠͚͔͛ͫ̾̌̐ͧͩ̑̐̎̑ͧ̌ͧ͛̒̆̊̀̚͝i̡ͧͧ̐̇̊̚͏̖̱̖͇̀́​͎̼̬̥̠̣̩ͅx̵̴̐̀̽ͭ̒͌ͣ͜҉̢̫͍̳̲̗̜͈̪̯ ̷̵̬͇̟̠̫̝͉̭̗̹̺̜̣̫͇̮͙̣̏̐̒̂̍͋ͤ̏̋͛̽̒́̚͜mͧ͆͐̇͌̆̂͊͂ͮ͂͏̧̠̜͉̗͕̘̳̤̘͖̺̮̳̗̞͠͠o̅͐̄̉͑̃́̃̆̀ͪ̆̑​̵̷̛͖̲͕̭̣̦͂̈́́̄͢u̝̪̦̭͕̞̞̬̍͗̈ͮ̐̂̌̑́͝͠͝t̶̴̷̥̦͚̟̟̖̳̹̤̜̺̔̆̓̊ͣ̈ͮ͘ͅh̶̛̫̲̲̏̂͌̇̾͜͞sͫ̃ͪ̐ͯ͋ͮ​̷̖͓͉̰͉̼̠͓͇̜̪̻̤͇̬̺̺̓̎̅͊̍͊͋̈́̃ͦ̀͜͠͡ ̸͎͙̜̫̠̗̹͚̜͇̰̹̗̩̗̪̝͙̈͂ͬ̅ͧ̐̂̒̏ͣ̏͆ͤ͛ͬ̒͒ͯ̚̕ş̶̧͈̺̬̼̩̝̙̂͒̇ͫ̾͋́́ͅp̸̗̥͎̞̥͙͊̽ͭ͆ͦ̍͐̏́̐̀̚̕​̗̥̪͉̰̥͙̲͚̝ͅͅe̴̵̷͎͓̯̝̮̖͙̘̥͕̣̘̪ͥͩ̓͐̌ͣ̽̍̅͒͞ͅȧ͔̰̬͍̯̠ͮͬͯ̄̄̽ͩ̀ͯ̊̈̇ͣ͒̚͟k̨ͭͮ̈́̀ͨ͆͑́͏͈͉͕̹​͎ ̴̡̺̬̘̰̝̟̙͉̠̬̣̰̮͕̖̪͉̒̍̍̆̎̿ͥ̔̅̚͢͞i̡͓͇̜̤͖̥̲̟̯̪̗͍̟ͤͫ̃̉ͥͭͭ̋́̂ͬ͒ͨ̚̚̕n̡̡̟͋̂͊̄̏̊ͩ̀̍̈́̇͋͘͞​̩͍͍͙͔̗̖̦̩ ̧͚̝̫̲̗̙̫̱͈̥͙̳̮̺̫̭̿́̓̄͆͊̅̓̐̏̄ͬ̇͛̄̃͘d̤̼̖̠͓̮̗̞͖̑̊ͭ̌͆ͮ̌ͩͩͫͤ̅̀̍̎̍ͣ̀͢i̡̜͔̼͊̍̆̉̐ͫ̿̅͛ͧ̕͟​̳̤̘̬͎̺̥̝f̨̍̌ͪ͑̈́̏̾̌ͩͪ͟҉̜͚̮̣̹f̸̨̹͖͍̭̳͇̳͛̃̌̋̅ͬ̄̚͟ͅé̶̳̰̬̖̩͇̣̝͈̟̥͎̬̘̮͍ͧ̑ͦ͒̄̉ͮ͟͡r̾̏̋​̷̸̶̼̭̻̲̠̥̇̽͂͋̄ͬ̇̎ͭ̚͝͠e̓ͦ̐ͮ̉̀̔̑͒́ͧ͆̋͂҉̶̷̘͈͎͎̩̳̥ͅn̵̸̖͓̼̳̯̬͓͓͓̣̯͛̎͐̂ͭ̉͋̀̂́͘͢t̄ͭͬ̎̈̂​̶̶̧̠̣̠̦̮̹͉͚͙̞͎̹̺̯̽̆̋̾̃͛̃͋̆͢ͅ ̸̛͈͍̦̌͛ͩͨ͝͠͞ẗ͙͉̗̫̳̮̅̓ͨ͗͗ͩ̀͟ọ̶̶̹̠̲̺̠̗̠͍͚͚̭̣̺̎ͭͦ͗͗̿ͥ͞ͅn̵̂ͫ͛̃ͨ̓ͣͥ̃ͦ̀͏͔̻̩͚͚̣͔͓̣̻g̃​̷̔ͫ͑ͥ̈ͮͥ̀͏̦̗̠̣̥̬̞͠ͅư͓͎̘̫̻̠͚̲̐̉ͣͯ̌ͬ͊̾͛͜ȩ͐̿͛̒ͥͨ͛̃͊̀̓̊̀͏̛͍͕͇̼̮͇̹̘͍̝̜̲s̛̩̻̥̮͐̌͑̀͡ͅ​̤,͐ͤ̎̉͋̓ͦ̈̑̍ͪ̃̅̒̒ͩ̅͌͠҉͔̥̭̝͈͇ ̡̡̢͍̠̪̫̺͉̣̙̫̠͙̓ͫ̇̈̈́ͥͦ͒ͅͅa̮͈̣̥̹̙̪͚͓̤̫͔̰͓͐͗ͬ̒̇ͣ̇̔͊ͤͧ͠n̵̢͓͔̜͇̦̘̹͌̃͛ͥ̆ͮ̒̅̍̂̉̃̾͊̈ͅd̔̇​̴̧̧̣͉̖̙̤̺͎̳̼̦ͤͪ͒ͣ̾̃ͦ ̷͖̠̟̳̭̦͎̣͙͚̠̭̹̜̱̼̉̑ͬ̆ͣ͋͟͞͠͡tͯ̾̌͊ͬͣ̌ͬ́͆ͨ̽ͭ̌̓ͩ͊̉̚҉̠͇̮̞h̨̞̱̳̜̼̺̭͚̳̺̟̜̳͉͇́ͥ̇͐͊̂̍̌͘͝͝​͓̪e̛ͬͧ̅̀҉̢͎̻͖̹̫̘̣͉̼̹̩͜͢ ̷̼̠͍͈̤̥̰̝̭̆̉̋ͮͩͮͧ̋ͥ͜͠ṣ̣͚͓͓͈̲̗̙͇̙̃͗ͣ́̓ͫ̇͐̃̐̏͂́͡e̴̢̨͕̮̲̠̼̜̬̤̻͐͗͛̀ͣ̏̓̓̈̽̌̂̒͌̏̚̕͢ͅͅ​̭̭v̧͕̺̼̘̠͓̜̹̺͍̱̺̣̬͔͔͉̖͐̓ͧ͌ͪ͒̀̂̐ͤͯ̉̕͢e̢̨̛̯̻͙͍͔̹̞̲̣̹͖͙̙̗̪͚̮̥̻ͬͬ͛̂̿n̄̓̉̅̇̽̈̿ͧ̒̊ͤ͒͋͡​̛̯͎̳̱̫̮͢͡ţ̙̙͕̖̟̩͙̹͉̩̱͒ͩ̿̽̋̒̚͟ͅͅh̢̡̪̩̼̦̗̲̳͖͍̜̲̼̱̺̋́ͮ̈̌ͅ ̈̃ͭ̍͑̐ͯ̆ͥͣͦ͌͒ͨ̓̐͋ͣ҉̸͔͉̭̯̝̳̯̱͠ş̷̧̡̪̥̼̘̭͙̪̦̤̘̗̝͇̽ͩͩ̊͡h̴̐ͥ̇ͩ͐̌ͥ͛̏͋̽̄́ͤ̈́̒҉̸̷̩̦̰̙͔̝̜​̬͖͍̭̱͇a͙̠͕͈̮̱̗͇͕̞̖͈̦̪̝̪͈ͥ̇ͧ͊ͭͮ͋̈́̅̽͐ͦͥ͠l̡̼̪̪͎̘̱͕̬̭͑͋̍ͤ̊ĺ̗̮͎̬̦̪̯͋̅̿̑͐̑̄̇͘͞ ̿̿ͩ̇̋͒͛ͯ͌ͮͩͮ́̀̀͏̺͓͚͓̰̮̭̞͜ͅs̨̺̦̙̲̮̹̞̠̩͓͈̟ͧͦ͐̈́͒̂̅͒̅̊͑̓ͨ̑ͨ͌̑͟͜͢ͅi̒̄ͭ͠͏̧͉̤͕nͧ̇̊̌̍̅̐̑​̷̧͕̪͓͍͚̗̞̮͎̱͈͙̰̰͇̭̹̗͙̊̌̈́̍̄̆̄ͬ͐̔͝gͪ̆͐̋͗ͥ̀̈́͊͂́̈͋̚͜͏̧̞͚̭̜͚̩̫̣͢͡ ̵̪̰̺̤̻̜̹̠͍͔̗ͥ̅ͬ̆̓ͮ̚͠tͥ̿̋̔͑̐ͬ̽́ͭͩ̉̈̑ͧ̽̇҉̟̠̥̮̝́ͅh̶̝͙̬̰̼̖͇̙̠̯̲̬̱͍̹̘͇ͥ͐ͭ̚͝͞ͅeͪ̾ͦͥͫ̌̎​̙̮̭̦́͠ ̢̂́̈ͫ͌ͦ̊ͣ̚͏̡̳̭̯̬̺̝͔̯͎̙̟̮̜s̸̼͓̺͕̩̞̝͇̗̠̦̣̮̘̹̮̠̐̔ͯ̌̽́ͨ͆͒ͥ͗ͫ͌ͭ̂̍̎̒́͜͢͞o̵̗̫̖̹͐͑͒ͯ̒̂̀͞​̩̰ñ̢̳̲̠̟́̆ͨͬ͒̄ͤͨ̉͋ͦ̒͊͒̌̽̎g̓ͮͯͤ̅҉̡͖̺͎͍̺̦̀͢ ̵̸̢̳̤̲̗͉͇͚͎̪̌ͥ̌͑́̋̄̔̽̃̓͐͜ţ̢̾̓͋ͤͯ͒̓ͧ͠҉̬̩̰̳̦͇̻͇̼̗̞̙͇h̨̜̻̙̰̜̩̫̣̍̊͗͌ͧ̑͑̂̎̆̍̿̓̈̊̓ͤ͗̕​̯̟a̸̩̳̱̬̮͖͉̼̬̺͈̝̺̭̝̱̱͍̖͋̓̓ͯ͗̔̓̀̀̚̚tͯ̌͊̍̍͒҉̢̛̖̯̬̘͙̦͙̗͓̰͖̱̦͡͠ ̛͍̰͉͉̹̦̥͆ͥͩ̎̀ͅe̍ͭ̃͊̃͂̏ͮ̎̽̽̈̃̓̒̓ͧ̕҉̢̭̻̙̫́n̷̡̨̪͍̯͓͖̜͈̜̝̦̎̓͆ͦ̓̄̈́̐ͫͧ̀̚͢d̛͇̻̖͓͙͒ͮͧͣ͘͢​̖͓̭̠͇̜̯͍̼͇͔͉͎s̷̵̸̵͉̙̼̦̠͔̓̽̈́͂͛͌̀̎̏̌̓̂͂͌̚ ̷̵̞̺̝̪̥̰͎̺̞͈̥͚̫̖̼͓̼̮̼ͦ͗̈́ͭͤͨ̽̓̄̉̿̈́͑̂̀́́͜t̴̷̛͎̺̻̪̮͊̂́̐ͯ͟͜ͅẖ̴̷̢̪̠̮̻̱̝̅ͯͤ̍ͩ̔͐̋͌̌̉̋́​͔̩e̷ͨͤ̉̉̄ͪͯ̐͌̂ͥͮ̂͘͢͟͏̤̞̣͇̯͚̖̻̳͓̟̩͕͓ͅ ̵̟̦͚͎̖͈̥ͦ̔͐̄̄̐ͯ͌ͬ̅̒̚̚͞e̸̸̢͕̱͍̟̺̹̦͔̰̦̙̻͓̲̝͍̽̈́͂͗́͡a̷̸̗̬͔̲͚̞̩͕͚̞͋ͣ̒͊ͨ̓ͧͧͮͫ̐ͦ̾̓̾̾͂͗̕​̯̮̟̥r̶̳̱͚̠̪̼̱̦̭͉̭͍̥͖͍ͮ̂ͭ͐ͥ͛ͮ̽ͥͮ̓̋̉̔́ͬ̓͡ẗ̶̲͇͕͊ͧͧ͂̅́ͮ̉̋̃ͨ̌ͯͫͨ̐ͣ͞͝ͅḩ̶̡̨͖̿̿ͨ͂͑̈̈́̈͜​̥̝̝̙̭̹͙̙̝̥ͅ.̯̠̗̫̖͇̣͉̳͈̭̖̘̝̞̗̖͓̄̎ͬ̃̉͊ͬ͆̍̏̽ͫ̓͆ͭ́͟