Did You Know Gaming? Forums
The Free Thread - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: General (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread (/thread-287.html)

RE: The Free Thread - Fearless - 07-05-2012 08:40 AM

(07-05-2012 08:30 AM)Beardy Wrote:  
(07-05-2012 08:09 AM)DHXIII Wrote:  Don't worry I'm joking.
I was jumping on Beardy's chauvinistic bandwagon (Insinuating you should have asked for boobs), though it occurs to me as I'm explaining myself that it wasn't very funny Dodgy

"Beardy's Chauvinistic Bandwagon" should totally be the name of a theme park ride.

If it's going to be a coaster, then it's one which should have a lot of loops....a LOT of loops....

RE: The Free Thread - Sirion - 07-05-2012 08:59 AM

Today I started playing this Continent of the Ninth. I'm not sure if I liked. But I'll try to play some more to see if I get used to it.

Also, I saw a lot of Brazilians in the game. Thought to say "hey what's up!" and get along, but I feared that the other players started shouting "BR BR UHEUEHUEHEUHEUHUH GIBE MONI PLOX" stuff, so I remained "singleplayer".

I hate how brazilians behave in MMOs. Does it take so much to be polite? They make us look like a bunch of internet neanderthals...

Of course, not all of us are like that.

RE: The Free Thread - Sohakmet - 07-05-2012 09:46 AM

(07-05-2012 08:59 AM)Sirion Wrote:  Today I started playing this Continent of the Ninth. I'm not sure if I liked. But I'll try to play some more to see if I get used to it.

Also, I saw a lot of Brazilians in the game. Thought to say "hey what's up!" and get along, but I feared that the other players started shouting "BR BR UHEUEHUEHEUHEUHUH GIBE MONI PLOX" stuff, so I remained "singleplayer".

I hate how brazilians behave in MMOs. Does it take so much to be polite? They make us look like a bunch of internet neanderthals...

Of course, not all of us are like that.

Sad but true. They get all crazy when they find someone BR and the thing is that they always try to find a way to get things for free, like some brazilians actaully do like in Real-life. you may know what I'm talking about.

Every piece of new information you know... XD

RE: The Free Thread - Beardy - 07-06-2012 07:25 AM

Hey, I watched Little Shop of Horrors last night. What happened to Rick Moranis? What does he do these days?

RE: The Free Thread - A Zombie Riot - 07-06-2012 08:06 AM

It says he retired from acting. He's only been in 3 things since 1997.

He made a comedy album in 2005.

But that's really it.

RE: The Free Thread - Beardy - 07-06-2012 08:07 AM

Does... does it say if he's happy? I want Rick Moranis to be happy.

RE: The Free Thread - Sirion - 07-07-2012 11:01 AM

Hey guys, how could you best describe the taste of ice cream sandwich? It looks tasty!

RE: The Free Thread - zinja - 07-07-2012 11:41 AM

(07-07-2012 11:01 AM)Sirion Wrote:  Hey guys, how could you best describe the taste of ice cream sandwich? It looks tasty!

It tastes kind of like ice cream. Why ask, haven't you had one before?

RE: The Free Thread - cingchris - 07-07-2012 11:54 AM

(07-07-2012 11:41 AM)zinja Wrote:  
(07-07-2012 11:01 AM)Sirion Wrote:  Hey guys, how could you best describe the taste of ice cream sandwich? It looks tasty!

Well I'd assume not if he's asking, not trying to be rude or anything by the way.

RE: The Free Thread - Sirion - 07-07-2012 01:31 PM

(07-07-2012 11:54 AM)cingchris Wrote:  
(07-07-2012 11:41 AM)zinja Wrote:  

Well I'd assume not if he's asking, not trying to be rude or anything by the way.

There are no ice cream sandwiches here where I live. At least, never saw any place that sold it. Actually, everytime I talk about it to someone I kinda have to explain what it is. And yes, I found out about ice cream sandwich because of Android 4.0.

We have jelly beans, though.

RE: The Free Thread - CFMM - 07-08-2012 08:03 AM

The ads on this forum keep showing me two consistent ads: Christian Singles, and this other ad for romance with Asian women (their words not mine).

Question: This forum knows I'm gay, right? And a follow up, is it even aware I'm atheist?

Sell me something I want. Sad Put some Grindr ads up there or something. XD

RE: The Free Thread - The Antagonist - 07-08-2012 08:58 AM

Today I made a 11 year old cry by winning him on a Fifa 12 tournament, and don't feel bad at all. Oh, I won third place with a 50€ prize. Oh yeah.

RE: The Free Thread - Beardy - 07-08-2012 09:02 AM

(07-08-2012 08:03 AM)CFMM Wrote:  The ads on this forum keep showing me two consistent ads: Christian Singles, and this other ad for romance with Asian women (their words not mine).

Question: This forum knows I'm gay, right? And a follow up, is it even aware I'm atheist?

Sell me something I want. Sad Put some Grindr ads up there or something. XD

I don't think This Forum is like an entity unto itself...unless Skynet has triumphed already. Wait, should we be afraid?

Also; hey, we know now.

RE: The Free Thread - Sohakmet - 07-08-2012 09:20 AM

I just watched amazing Spider-Man today and lost a chance to win $500 by watchign a stream. WAs it worth it? Not much. The movie was just ok.

RE: The Free Thread - cingchris - 07-08-2012 10:23 AM

(07-06-2012 07:25 AM)Beardy Wrote:  Hmm I wonder can I just edit a quote to say anything...

I guess so. Big Grin

Edit:...This seems like information better not shared with the internet, oh well to late for that.