Did You Know Gaming? Forums
The Free Thread - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: General (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread (/thread-287.html)

RE: The Free Thread - A Zombie Riot - 01-13-2013 11:58 AM

Yeah, I think he didn't want to go. I don't think it was the fact of leaving me, it was the fact that he had to be stuck in that cage for like an hour.

RE: The Free Thread - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 01-14-2013 06:04 AM

iTunes 11 is such wank that I've uninstalled it and reinstalled iTunes 10.7. Thing is, iTunes is throwing a tantrum and says that my music library was made by a newer version of iTunes. I therefore had to re-import all my music. Seeing as my music is kind of everywhere on my harddrive, I just dragged C-drive straight into iTunes. Three hours later and I now have 68,471 "songs" (most of which are probably just soundbits from programmes or sound effects from games and such).

I regret nothing Big Grin

RE: The Free Thread - Berry - 01-15-2013 11:17 AM

Nothing like 2 hour of waste that i probably should've done something more productive but to make this fine looking Signature instead.My ancestors would be proud.Sleepy

RE: The Free Thread - The Antagonist - 01-16-2013 07:29 AM

Hey guys, sorry for not posting my awesome comments around here lately, but I do visit the forum every day and read you all. Just wanted to say hi.

So... Hi!

RE: The Free Thread - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 01-16-2013 07:40 AM

(01-16-2013 07:29 AM)The Antagonist Wrote:  Hey guys, sorry for not posting my awesome comments around here lately, but I do visit the forum every day and read you all. Just wanted to say hi.

So... Hi!

I know right - where have you been ? I'm just sitting here, all like "donde esta" and no-one responds Sad

RE: The Free Thread - Arjahn - 01-17-2013 10:14 AM

Today I got to hold up a Nazi flag from WWII that might have actually been one of Hitler's personal flags, according to an expert at the Smithsonian.

RE: The Free Thread - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 01-17-2013 12:04 PM

(01-17-2013 10:14 AM)Arjahn Wrote:  Today I got to hold up a Nazi flag from WWII that might have actually been one of Hitler's personal flags, according to an expert at the Smithsonian.

[Image: 3781725_o.gif]

RE: The Free Thread - cingchris - 01-18-2013 12:38 PM

I just remembered that where I live there are five bars all basically right next to each other, you can bar hop by walking next door, it's ridiculous, also I've watched someone actually do this. Not to mention this is a small town...why do we need this many bars?

RE: The Free Thread - A Zombie Riot - 01-18-2013 05:39 PM

(01-18-2013 12:38 PM)cingchris Wrote:  I just remembered that where I live there are five bars all basically right next to each other, you can bar hop by walking next door, it's ridiculous, also I've watched someone actually do this. Not to mention this is a small town...why do we need this many bars?

We have like 3. And all of them are literally in a minutes walking distance.

The sad thing is... 2 of them are usually ALWAYS busy where the other one can have its busy days (usually on Thursdays and the weekends).

RE: The Free Thread - cingchris - 01-18-2013 10:32 PM

I...am so tired, I had to stay up all night writing a paper for psychology class. Today's gonna be a fun day.

RE: The Free Thread - Beware of Cuccos - 01-19-2013 12:41 AM

Moving suuucks.

RE: The Free Thread - Mass Distraction - 01-19-2013 02:51 AM

Bought a bunch of old VHS tapes, all in great condition. I love old stuff like this!

RE: The Free Thread - A Zombie Riot - 01-19-2013 03:44 AM

(01-19-2013 02:51 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote:  Bought a bunch of old VHS tapes, all in great condition. I love old stuff like this!

I have 2 VHS movies.

Goldeneye and The World is Not Enough.

RE: The Free Thread - Mass Distraction - 01-19-2013 07:36 AM

(01-19-2013 03:44 AM)A Zombie Riot Wrote:  
(01-19-2013 02:51 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote:  Bought a bunch of old VHS tapes, all in great condition. I love old stuff like this!

I have 2 VHS movies.

Goldeneye and The World is Not Enough.

I was actually going through my old VHS tapes and found out that I still had one in wraps. Now I'm afraid to open it.

RE: The Free Thread - A Zombie Riot - 01-19-2013 08:07 AM

I don't know if it would be a collectors item or not, really. What's the only place where you can find VHS players (besides the internet)? Pawn shops? And how many towns actually have them? Yeah.

Still cool though. Imagine having kids in like 10 years and they go "Daddy/Mommy, what is this?" and we'd be like "Oh, this is what we used to watch movies on before DVD's were invented."