Did You Know Gaming? Forums
The Free Thread - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: General (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread (/thread-287.html)

RE: The Free Thread - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 01-08-2013 11:34 AM

(01-08-2013 10:02 AM)A Zombie Riot Wrote:  
(01-08-2013 09:53 AM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote:  Is it still unsafe for Simon the cat to go back?

No, it's just been delayed that we go back to my friends' place. We would've gone this past weekend, but my friend ended up having last minute plans that screwed us up. So, hopefully everything goes smoothly and we can go this coming weekend.

Ah, that sucks. Here's to hoping there will be a light at the end of the week !

This made me laugh - the "Englishman's Guide to Minecraft"
[Image: oKqUM.png]

RE: The Free Thread - A Zombie Riot - 01-10-2013 07:12 AM

Excuse me if I don't post here much for a little while. I'm having a bunch of issues that I hope are fixed soon.

On other news, I heard that Adam Gontier (lead singer) has left Three Days Grace. Sad

RE: The Free Thread - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 01-10-2013 11:07 PM

(01-10-2013 07:12 AM)A Zombie Riot Wrote:  Excuse me if I don't post here much for a little while. I'm having a bunch of issues that I hope are fixed soon.

On other news, I heard that Adam Gontier (lead singer) has left Three Days Grace. Sad

All the best !

RE: The Free Thread - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 01-12-2013 05:17 AM

Well damn, I couldn't access the site this morning.
I though - Sad

RE: The Free Thread - A Zombie Riot - 01-12-2013 06:35 AM

(01-12-2013 05:17 AM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote:  Well damn, I couldn't access the site this morning.
I though - Sad

Neither could I. I think mine started around 10 PM Central time (which I have no clue what time that is for you). Because when I logged on today, there was a reported message from around 10:30ish my time last night.

RE: The Free Thread - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 01-12-2013 07:15 AM

(01-12-2013 06:35 AM)A Zombie Riot Wrote:  
(01-12-2013 05:17 AM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote:  Well damn, I couldn't access the site this morning.
I though - Sad

Neither could I. I think mine started around 10 PM Central time (which I have no clue what time that is for you). Because when I logged on today, there was a reported message from around 10:30ish my time last night.

I'm on Eastern Standard, a whole hour in front of you
Awwwww yes

RE: The Free Thread - A Zombie Riot - 01-12-2013 07:31 AM

I thought you were further away than that...

RE: The Free Thread - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 01-12-2013 10:12 AM

Nope, I'm in Ottawa. In North American terms, that's not too far. In European terms, that's half the bloody continent.

RE: The Free Thread - A Zombie Riot - 01-12-2013 12:12 PM

I guess I learned something new today. heh.

RE: The Free Thread - A Zombie Riot - 01-12-2013 05:28 PM

So... Simon goes home tomorrow (technically today) and I am seriously going to miss having him here. I just spent like another 30 minutes playing and petting the cat. I shut the light off, and I was about to be in tears just leaving him in there for the night.

RE: The Free Thread - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 01-13-2013 03:27 AM

(01-12-2013 05:28 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote:  So... Simon goes home tomorrow (technically today) and I am seriously going to miss having him here. I just spent like another 30 minutes playing and petting the cat. I shut the light off, and I was about to be in tears just leaving him in there for the night.

Just think of all the good (and bad) times you had and think "damn those was a good few months"

When Bubbles left, I wasn't sad because I knew that having her around was just a bonus on everyday life. And you'll probably get to see Simon again.

Also, let us have a final picture of Simon the Cat before the big send-off Big Grin

RE: The Free Thread - A Zombie Riot - 01-13-2013 08:24 AM

I'll have to take it with my 3DS so the quality won't be great. But I will!

RE: The Free Thread - A Zombie Riot - 01-13-2013 09:50 AM

I took a few cute pictures. He's going to be leaving here any minute now (at least within 15 minutes anyways). And I went to say my goodbyes and I've been noticing that he's been vibrating his tail a little bit. Me being cautious, I look up to see why he would be doing that. The only reason that fits is that he's really happy to see me. Cause he's not frustrated or annoyed and he's definitely not hunting.

Awww. The goodbyes always have to be hard. :'(

Excuse me while I go cry a river here.

And he's off. He was meowing in his cage. Cage fell apart on the way downstairs and he ran off a little and was hiding the best he could. Poor kitty. But he's going back home and he will have WAY more freedom back home than he had here.

Love you and will miss you very much. Peace off, kitty!

RE: The Free Thread - A Zombie Riot - 01-13-2013 10:52 AM

PICTURES!!!!

(without the dark room option on) That black thing next to his head is my foot. lol
[Image: UszhD.jpg?1]

(with the dark room option on)
[Image: 0WK3N.jpg?1]

RE: The Free Thread - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 01-13-2013 11:27 AM

(01-13-2013 10:52 AM)A Zombie Riot Wrote:  PICTURES!!!!

That's one beautiful cat ! (also the rug is pretty sweet)

EDIT - Spoilertags

(01-13-2013 09:50 AM)A Zombie Riot Wrote:  And he's off. He was meowing in his cage. Cage fell apart on the way downstairs and he ran off a little and was hiding the best he could. Poor kitty.

Lmao - Simon's last stand
[Image: crying-cat.gif]