Did You Know Gaming? Forums
The Free Thread - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: General (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread (/thread-287.html)

RE: The Free Thread - Arjahn - 12-29-2012 11:23 PM

(12-29-2012 04:02 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote:  I thought you said "controller" at first. Then I was thinking "How is getting a new controller able to help you play games on your old computer?"

[Image: DellStreakSNESmod.jpg]
...bitch

RE: The Free Thread - BumblebeeCody - 12-30-2012 01:18 AM

(12-29-2012 10:33 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote:  
(12-29-2012 04:02 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote:  I thought you said "controller" at first. Then I was thinking "How is getting a new controller able to help you play games on your old computer?"

There are several RAMs installed in the controller that stop your GUI from overclocking

Yeah but you can bypass that/take full control over that by using a installing the ROM to GPU using a proxy server.

RE: The Free Thread - A Zombie Riot - 12-30-2012 05:49 AM

I don't know if cats can really be bipolar or not (I've done some searching on this) but I am really starting to think that Simon is.

For the past 9 days. He has gotten mad at me for me doing absolutely nothing. Then, he'll be a little sweetheart... then, he'll be pissed off at me again.

I can't f*****g wait until this cat goes back. I might go insane if I keep him any longer than I already had to (it originally was supposed to be 3-4 weeks... and this weekend is the 6th week I've had to keep him).

Also, thanks to the cat, my left arm is in a lot of pain. I get very angry when he pisses either on the floor in the closet or on my bed (he's done the former like 4 times already and done the latter twice). It annoys me to no end because his piss stinks and when he does that, it's why I have to give him a bath (Which I've done about 5 times already and it's going to be 6 times sometime next week).

Also again, I still love this cat very much. But he's just getting on my nerves.

RE: The Free Thread - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 12-30-2012 09:26 AM

Simon sounds like he's being a moody kitty ! You should sequestrate him to certain parts of your household that don't run the risk of being damaged by his pee - though that'll probably not help with his bad mood

One of the two terrible housemates (recap, one cool housemate, two terrible ones) has returned from its home. Its family probably got rid of it as quickly as possible.
I cannot stress enough what an inhuman pile of turd this hous(un)mate is. I was hoping it would not return

RE: The Free Thread - A Zombie Riot - 12-30-2012 10:03 AM

That's the problem. He can't go anywhere else in the house. My dad doesn't really like pets.

RE: The Free Thread - retrolinkx - 12-30-2012 12:10 PM

Damn you cat people.

I owned a Dog, and it was superior in every way.

RE: The Free Thread - BumblebeeCody - 12-30-2012 01:06 PM

(12-30-2012 12:10 PM)retrolinkx Wrote:  Damn you cat people.

I owned a Dog, and it was superior in every way.

Dogs = shit in your garden
Cats = shit in others people garden

Suck it 'linkx!

RE: The Free Thread - A Zombie Riot - 12-30-2012 01:13 PM

Plus, dogs are way more high maintenance anyways.

RE: The Free Thread - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 12-30-2012 01:55 PM

Plus, dogs don't know that this is a Picadilly Line service to Cockfosters (or Sparta)

RE: The Free Thread - retrolinkx - 12-31-2012 01:02 AM

Ok then, when you die in your house, enjoy your cat eating your flesh than being loyal and staying with you/getting help like dogs do.

The only good thing about cats is that they're internet worthy, that's about it.

Oh, and they're little lions.

RE: The Free Thread - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 12-31-2012 02:04 AM

In all fairness, I like both dogs and cats, though I would prefer to have a cat. It's like gaming - I like all consoles but have my preferences without necessarily hating on the others.

Speaking of cats, I've discovered how to keep Bubbles entertained. Just hang a toy from the ceiling. Let the cat attempt to catch. Profit.

RE: The Free Thread - Mr.Katana - 12-31-2012 01:45 PM

Dogs/Puppies = Good times!
Kittens= Fun!
Cats= EH

RE: The Free Thread - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 12-31-2012 01:57 PM

Cats turn you Canadian, MrKatana ? Wink

I'm now in all out war with my terrible turd of a housemate. I like to have the blinds in the kitchen open to see wa gwan in the world, and she always closes them (though to be fair, she's facially unpleasant so she's perhaps altruistically helping the world). In any case, the 1st Great Kitchen Blinds War has begun.

In other, more positive news, a friend has told me that she has an old Dell charger that's no longer used. If it's compatible, I'll be able to turn on my laptop whilst I wait for my ordered cable. It'd be nice to be able to post normally - it takes about 15 minutes for a single post from my phone and I miss being able to quickly post (also I want to continue with Operation Ocarina of Time).

My final point is a question - What's everyone up to for the new year's celebrations ?

RE: The Free Thread - Zaliphone - 12-31-2012 01:59 PM

All I'm doing for New Years is having a friend over. It's something we've been doing every year for a few years. We might watch Goldeneye or dick around on some game.

RE: The Free Thread - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 01-01-2013 03:13 AM

Awwwww yiss - my cable has arrived

I can now go back to browsing this forum at 21st century speeds Cool