Did You Know Gaming? Forums
Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm Campaign - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Davy Jones' Locker (/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Land of the locked (/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm Campaign (/thread-2368.html)

Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm Campaign - nukemdukemz - 03-12-2013 12:59 PM

Hey Everyone,

I just got Starcraft 2 HEART OF THE SWARM!!! I am showing you my walkthrough to help you decide if this game is right for you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nope

RE: Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm Campaign - Lightmatt - 03-12-2013 01:29 PM

Oh boy, You're back! And guess what? You didn't learn a damn thing you Dukem bot (I call you bot because your message is obviously generated), I don't think DYKG is the place to advertise your vids bro; so I'm gonna give some pity advice to you, a very sad man with really a bad PR strategy:

There's this place called Something Awful, it's 10 bucks to get in but it's well worth it, and there is a sub-forum called Let's Play and in that sub-forum is a thread called "The Let's Play Sandcastle (Argue about LPs here): Interest Check = Ban". Go there and advertise the fuck out your videos; show them your best stuff, and I insure you will get 200k+ subs in a matter of weeks.

So you got all that? Happy hunting.

-Lightmatt
Some guy on the internet.

RE: Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm Campaign - Xannidel - 03-12-2013 01:33 PM

Need to ban the IP if this is the case.

RE: Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm Campaign - Lightmatt - 03-12-2013 01:40 PM

(03-12-2013 01:33 PM)Xannidel Wrote:  Need to ban the IP if this is the case.

He'll probably just use a proxy or something to bypass it. If anything, maybe if we all just PM his youtube account (the only place where he isn't posting generated messages) and kindly ask him to stop he might consider it. (Or Shane to ask him directly to stop.)

RE: Starcraft 2 Heart of the Swarm Campaign - A Zombie Riot - 03-12-2013 02:21 PM

(03-12-2013 01:29 PM)Lightmatt Wrote:  Oh boy, You're back! And guess what? You didn't learn a damn thing you Dukem bot (I call you bot because your message is obviously generated), I don't think DYKG is the place to advertise your vids bro; so I'm gonna give some pity advice to you, a very sad man with really a bad PR strategy:

There's this place called Something Awful, it's 10 bucks to get in but it's well worth it, and there is a sub-forum called Let's Play and in that sub-forum is a thread called "The Let's Play Sandcastle (Argue about LPs here): Interest Check = Ban". Go there and advertise the fuck out your videos; show them your best stuff, and I insure you will get 200k+ subs in a matter of weeks.

So you got all that? Happy hunting.

-Lightmatt
Some guy on the internet.

Watch the language. I know you put it in spoiler tags, but there was no need for that.