Did You Know Gaming? Forums
Near death situations - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: General (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Near death situations (/thread-2337.html)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Near death situations - Xannidel - 03-10-2013 11:40 AM

Ironically I worked at a water slide by myself Tongue

But my dad aka the boss told me that if I wanted to call an ambulance that I should expect to pay over 200 bucks and that made me feel like shit so I did not do it.

RE: Near death situations - Hexadecimal - 03-11-2013 07:25 AM

Mine's nothing compared to most of the ones posted here. Geez...

What almost got me was pneumonia. The stupid doctors kept screwing up on what medicine would be best to give me. Then, in a ridiculous twist of fate, I ended up being allergic to the pills that worked wonders. Thankfully I had taken enough to get better without getting that reaction.

RE: Near death situations - Mass Distraction - 03-12-2013 08:54 PM

Damn doctors, always screwing up... I've had my fare share of those.

RE: Near death situations - Psychospacecow - 03-13-2013 11:19 AM

(03-11-2013 07:25 AM)Hexadecimal Wrote:  Mine's nothing compared to most of the ones posted here. Geez...

What almost got me was pneumonia. The stupid doctors kept screwing up on what medicine would be best to give me. Then, in a ridiculous twist of fate, I ended up being allergic to the pills that worked wonders. Thankfully I had taken enough to get better without getting that reaction.

What I have learned from this thread, car owners are evil.

RE: Near death situations - Nicknclank - 03-13-2013 12:52 PM

(03-13-2013 11:19 AM)Psychospacecow Wrote:  
(03-11-2013 07:25 AM)Hexadecimal Wrote:  Mine's nothing compared to most of the ones posted here. Geez...

What I have learned from this thread: for some reason, gamers live long :/

RE: Near death situations - Mass Distraction - 03-14-2013 04:49 AM

(03-13-2013 12:52 PM)Nicknclank Wrote:  
(03-13-2013 11:19 AM)Psychospacecow Wrote:  

What I have learned from this thread: for some reason, gamers live long :/

It's because we spend so much time indoors.