Did You Know Gaming? Forums
Competion I was lucky enough to see - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: General (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Competion I was lucky enough to see (/thread-2313.html)

Competion I was lucky enough to see - CosmykTheDolfyn - 02-26-2013 02:31 PM

Massive Rollberblading contest. It was CRAZY to see in person. I'm one of the screaming heads in the background somewhere.
1st video is of the riders who took the top three spots, starting with 3rd. Kid who got 3rd was only 16.
3rd: Wake Schepman of USA, 2cd: Roman Abrate, France, 1st: CJ Wellsmore, Austraila

Video of who a lot of people there (including me) said who SHOULD have won.
Montre Livingston, USA

Other clips:

RE: Competion I was lucky enough to see - Mass Distraction - 02-26-2013 08:26 PM

Needs more muscle rollers.

RE: Competion I was lucky enough to see - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 02-26-2013 10:22 PM

How the bloody hell do they do this without kicking the bucket in the process ?

When I were a wee lad, I enjoyed rollerskates and thought I was bad-ass when I did a dinky jump. Like... 0.4 seconds of big air Cool

RE: Competion I was lucky enough to see - Beware of Cuccos - 02-27-2013 01:13 AM

Where was that? My brother was at a comp this past weekend!

RE: Competion I was lucky enough to see - BumblebeeCody - 02-27-2013 03:50 AM

That's awesome! Big Grin

RE: Competion I was lucky enough to see - retrolinkx - 02-27-2013 07:59 AM

Thread Music

RE: Competion I was lucky enough to see - CosmykTheDolfyn - 02-27-2013 12:53 PM

It was about in Royal Oak Michigan just north of Detroit at Modern Skatepark.

RE: Competion I was lucky enough to see - Beware of Cuccos - 02-27-2013 01:25 PM

(02-27-2013 12:53 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote:  It was about in Royal Oak Michigan just north of Detroit at Modern Skatepark.

I think that's where he was! That's awesome!

RE: Competion I was lucky enough to see - CosmykTheDolfyn - 02-27-2013 01:47 PM

Ask him if he saw a short dude with a stache wearing a Jug distressed tee shirt with a Purple flannel shirt with a pair of red Xsjado skates. Then he saw me lol.

RE: Competion I was lucky enough to see - Beware of Cuccos - 02-28-2013 04:06 AM

Haha alright i'll ask next time I talk to him.

Ok my brother says "Tell that guy on the forum I don't really remember seeing him. But if he saw a guy wearing all black with either Richie Eisler Carbon Free's on doing a bunch of negatives, or brand new Adapts, it was me!"

RE: Competion I was lucky enough to see - Psychospacecow - 02-28-2013 08:38 AM

That's pretty insufficient posterior.