Did You Know Gaming? Forums
Lakebed Temple - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Gaming (/forum-15.html)
+--- Forum: Gaming Discussion (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: Lakebed Temple (/thread-2286.html)

Lakebed Temple - uknownada - 02-20-2013 09:08 AM

I just played this Temple for the first time and...was this supposed to be hard? I don't understand. That was like...really easy. Why do people say this is so hard? Am I good or does everyone else just suck?

RE: Lakebed Temple - Ouberry_13 - 02-20-2013 09:45 AM

It's not that the Temple is hard. Far from it in fact. The reason people complain about the Water Temple was because it was annoying if you messed up the rising/falling water level thing. The Temple itself isn't difficult, since if you know what to do, you can clear it fairly quick.

RE: Lakebed Temple - BumblebeeCody - 02-20-2013 10:06 AM

(02-20-2013 09:45 AM)Ouberry_13 Wrote:  It's not that the Temple is hard. Far from it in fact. The reason people complain about the Water Temple was because it was annoying if you messed up the rising/falling water level thing. The Temple itself isn't difficult, since if you know what to do, you can clear it fairly quick.

Yeah. I understand when you're younger the game seems bigger, but when you're older it's really not that bad. At age 8 "oh damn, what do!?" 20 sitting on the bus(when it came out on 3DS) it's a single bus ride home hard.

RE: Lakebed Temple - uknownada - 02-20-2013 03:22 PM

(02-20-2013 10:06 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:  
(02-20-2013 09:45 AM)Ouberry_13 Wrote:  It's not that the Temple is hard. Far from it in fact. The reason people complain about the Water Temple was because it was annoying if you messed up the rising/falling water level thing. The Temple itself isn't difficult, since if you know what to do, you can clear it fairly quick.

Yeah. I understand when you're younger the game seems bigger, but when you're older it's really not that bad. At age 8 "oh damn, what do!?" 20 sitting on the bus(when it came out on 3DS) it's a single bus ride home hard.

You had Twilight Princess when you were 8 years old? And it came out on 3DS?!

WHY WASN'T I TOLD.

RE: Lakebed Temple - BumblebeeCody - 02-20-2013 11:12 PM

(02-20-2013 03:22 PM)uknownada Wrote:  
(02-20-2013 10:06 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:  

You had Twilight Princess when you were 8 years old? And it came out on 3DS?!

WHY WASN'T I TOLD.

I got confused with Ocarina of Time. I thought you were talking about the Water Temple.