Did You Know Gaming? Forums
something i've noticed about the userbase here - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: General (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: something i've noticed about the userbase here (/thread-222.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: something i've noticed about the userbase here - EternalSunnyD - 06-28-2012 11:01 AM

I just got back from drinking and i never want to lay down in my bed again it felt like a monster was coming to rape me

RE: something i've noticed about the userbase here - retrolinkx - 06-28-2012 11:13 AM

I have an odd feeling the age range varies from early teens to late twenties, many of us I doubt would be drinking, or getting drunk.

RE: something i've noticed about the userbase here - Cinna - 06-28-2012 01:15 PM

(06-28-2012 11:13 AM)retrolinkx Wrote:  I have an odd feeling the age range varies from early teens to late twenties, many of us I doubt would be drinking, or getting drunk.
well your doubts ARE WRONG

0wnd4lyf

RE: something i've noticed about the userbase here - Sirion - 06-28-2012 02:22 PM

No, I do not enjoy drinking. I drink a little bit of vodka or beer when I'm among friends sometimes, but usually because they make me. Also, have never got drunk. Really. Maybe I'm strong to alcohol. And I usually stop drinking early.

I enjoy seeing my friends get drunk, though.

RE: something i've noticed about the userbase here - DidYouKnowGaming - 06-28-2012 05:24 PM

I don't get drunk often, but when I do, I like a good drink. I like spirits and bitter the most. Lager just takes like someone pissed in tonic water imo.

RE: something i've noticed about the userbase here - Ink Hoodlum - 06-28-2012 05:42 PM

(06-27-2012 03:34 PM)Melirune Wrote:  Kraken is amazing, but I prefer Captain Morgan.

I actually have a bottle of Captain Morgan. I've had it for a couple years now. Never opened it cuz I was too satisfied with Kraken. I might bust it open this weekend though since there's a chance it might be better. Kraken is actually the only liquor thats ever given me a hangover though.

RE: something i've noticed about the userbase here - Beardy - 06-28-2012 08:45 PM

I have a tendency to drink bitter until I'm drunk without actually noticing I'm getting drunk. If I'm making a conspicuous effort to get pissed then I'll usually have a bit of whisky on the side, p'rhaps with a splash of water.

I think it's a telling sign of age that one of my favourite things about drinking now is waking up the day AFTER a hangover and not feeling like shit. It seems so refreshing!

RE: something i've noticed about the userbase here - Skarro - 07-02-2012 11:55 PM

(06-28-2012 05:24 PM)DidYouKnowGaming Wrote:  I don't get drunk often, but when I do, I like a good drink. I like spirits and bitter the most. Lager just takes like someone pissed in tonic water imo.

I don't get drunk often, but when I do, I drink Dos Equis..

RE: something i've noticed about the userbase here - BumblebeeCody - 07-03-2012 03:34 AM

Last time I had an alcoholic beverage was 4 years ago. I love that Ribena though

RE: something i've noticed about the userbase here - damerdar - 07-03-2012 04:34 AM

As an innocent 20 year old, I've never even heard of this "alcohol" stuff.

As a college student, I love it.

RE: something i've noticed about the userbase here - Beardy - 07-03-2012 04:44 AM

I have a love-hate thing going on with it. I'm currently totally sober, huzaah!