Did You Know Gaming? Forums
Hello! - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: General (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-5.html)
+---- Forum: Introduce yourself. (/forum-12.html)
+---- Thread: Hello! (/thread-1961.html)

Hello! - Demolishonist - 12-24-2012 01:00 AM

Hello everyone! I'm demolishonist, from Puerto Rico. I joined becuase everyone from NormalBoots (Including the community) are awesome. I also don't have too many friends to talk to about videogames IRL, mostly because they like games I hate (Call Of Duty) or they don't have the same consoles I have.

RE: Hello! - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 12-24-2012 01:08 AM

Hola Puerto Rico Cool

Welcome to the forums.

Quote:I joined because everyone from NormalBoots (including the community) are awesome.

Care to explain ?

RE: Hello! - Mass Distraction - 12-24-2012 01:46 AM

Matt sure loves his toaster.

Hi.

RE: Hello! - rihana - 01-12-2013 10:06 PM

Joining any community is like a trend in these days sometimes people joined for getting some entertainment but sometime they want to get useful information and knowledge from other community members. I am new in thins forum and want to find out good friends i find this community is highly interesting.

RE: Hello! - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 01-14-2013 04:33 AM

(01-12-2013 10:06 PM)rihana Wrote:  Joining any community is like a trend in these days sometimes people joined for getting some entertainment but sometime they want to get useful information and knowledge from other community members. I am new in thins forum and want to find out good friends i find this community is highly interesting.

Spam accounts sometimes give us the most entertaining posts Big Grin

RE: Hello! - Mass Distraction - 01-14-2013 06:08 AM

(01-14-2013 04:33 AM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote:  
(01-12-2013 10:06 PM)rihana Wrote:  Joining any community is like a trend in these days sometimes people joined for getting some entertainment but sometime they want to get useful information and knowledge from other community members. I am new in thins forum and want to find out good friends i find this community is highly interesting.

Spam accounts sometimes give us the most entertaining posts Big Grin

I find this highly interesting.