Did You Know Gaming? Forums
Spacing out the DYK's? - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Did You Know Gaming? (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions and Help (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Spacing out the DYK's? (/thread-1746.html)

Spacing out the DYK's? - retrolinkx - 11-15-2012 03:03 AM

Now, I have no idea how long this site is going to go on for, but I'd think, that over the next few months, we should try to space out the DYK's.

Currently, I think they're done randomly, when the admin wants to do it with the amount of trivia he has, but soon we're going to be scraping a lot out of the bucket to get some really interesting ones.

I know we have a lot of submissions, and a lot more known ones in back, but I think it'd be better if we started to space how many we do, in a week or month so that we could continue to keep the site going for longer, and not run out of trivia, or have boring, generic, known trivia, if that were ever too happen.

I understand this isn't a problem now, but I think that it should at least be discussed before we start to actually do later on, and people may dislike it.

So discuss.

RE: Spacing out the DYK's? - DidYouKnowGaming - 11-18-2012 02:09 AM

Day to day, more trivia is being saved than what is being published, and there are on average over 30 new core-gamer games released every month. There'll be no end to it.

RE: Spacing out the DYK's? - retrolinkx - 11-19-2012 03:31 AM

I see, well if you believe that we can keep the DYK's going for a long time, then I am happy.