Did You Know Gaming? Forums
A good game, or just another boring game? - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Gaming (/forum-15.html)
+--- Forum: Gaming Discussion (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: A good game, or just another boring game? (/thread-1629.html)

A good game, or just another boring game? - tohapply - 10-24-2012 05:49 PM

This video is awesome!
Seems good, right? God bless the game won’t turn me off…

RE: A good game, or just another boring game? - BumblebeeCody - 10-24-2012 09:46 PM

Detailed characters models(Unreal 3 engine probably helped with that) but wank animation. It got seriously sloppy towards the end.

Also +1 for random hot madam with a 50 cal taking down the military from an impossible range and having no dignity to dress properly in a shootout zone(GGs for appealing the females, developers. GGs).

If you've got a new IP and you instantly make it an FPS, then it's worth paying the attention because at that point you're not even trying.

RE: A good game, or just another boring game? - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 10-25-2012 01:01 AM

Shooty game No.9001

It's going to have something special to make its mark. In any case, throw in boobs and you'll hit the teenage demographic right in the groin = profit.

RE: A good game, or just another boring game? - Zaliphone - 10-27-2012 10:49 AM

Those animations were just bad. I can't really tell whether or not it looks like a good game, considering there was zero gameplay shown, but I probably won't play. I've got enough FPS games on my way to keep me satisfied.