Did You Know Gaming? Forums
Hello to everyone i'm.... - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: General (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-5.html)
+---- Forum: Introduce yourself. (/forum-12.html)
+---- Thread: Hello to everyone i'm.... (/thread-1551.html)

Hello to everyone i'm.... - Be water - 10-08-2012 03:02 PM

Hi everybody my name is "Josue" i'm from Mexico but part of my family lives on the united states and i moved a few times with my parents to L.A so i learned english by myself watching movies, playing videogames and watching the Tv.
I'm a calm person so i don't like to fight with other people, i tend to avoid that kind of situations because they never end well. Uhmm... what else can i say about me? well i try to spell/write english correctly most of the time but sometimes i just can't express what i want to say or maybe i just make some mistakes so don't be mad at me for that, i'm still learnig how to write and express what i want to say in english properly if this was a spanish forum i could easily do that haha. And... my favorite actor is Bruce lee.

Yeah that's all see you later guys i hope that we can be good friends and talk about our interest without problems

RE: Hello to everyone i'm.... - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 10-08-2012 09:41 PM

WTF YOU FORGOT A SEMI-COLON AFTER WORD NUMBER 75 D: D: D:

But seriously though, welcome to the forums, glad to have you on board Smile

RE: Hello to everyone i'm.... - Berry - 10-09-2012 07:19 AM

Lemme guess.It must be really difficult writing in english,heh. It TOOK me a while to to get a decent sentence done.You and i are gonna get along j ust fine. Smile