Did You Know Gaming? Forums
Nintendo is loved by a german comedyshow - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Did You Know Gaming? (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions and Help (/forum-3.html)
+---- Forum: Submit a Did You Know? (/forum-13.html)
+---- Thread: Nintendo is loved by a german comedyshow (/thread-1524.html)

Nintendo is loved by a german comedyshow - Ginkaze - 10-04-2012 04:20 AM

Ok, so i will try my luck with this one. Months before I heard this site exists, I made a video about a german news parody show, named "heute Show":

It attraced my attention, that some of the sketches and gags had music and SFX from Nintendo in their background. After I recognized this, I collected every piece of it and this was the result.

Edit: i think, that the laugh of Bettina Wulff could be Ganon's laugh from Zelda II, but i have not way to prove that.

RE: Nintendo is loved by a german comedyshow - DidYouKnowGaming - 10-04-2012 11:50 AM

The Mario 64 music playing over an illustration of Osama being shot is the one of the most bizarre things I've seen in a while.

RE: Nintendo is loved by a german comedyshow - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 10-04-2012 09:47 PM

(2:25)
Watching an animation of the Bin Laden raid when suddenly "WOOF WOOF"

Didn't know chain chomp was part of the marines

RE: Nintendo is loved by a german comedyshow - Ginkaze - 10-05-2012 04:09 AM

(10-04-2012 11:50 AM)DidYouKnowGaming Wrote:  The Mario 64 music playing over an illustration of Osama being shot is the one of the most bizarre things I've seen in a while.

saved the POTUS Wink

RE: Nintendo is loved by a german comedyshow - Antwan - 10-05-2012 08:59 PM

I think I'll try waking up every day with the Super Mario Galaxy fanfare. It could really help my self-esteem.