Did You Know Gaming? Forums
The Lavender Town Music In Pokemon Green does not make you commit suicide . - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Gaming (/forum-15.html)
+--- Forum: Pokemon (/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: The Lavender Town Music In Pokemon Green does not make you commit suicide . (/thread-1439.html)

The Lavender Town Music In Pokemon Green does not make you commit suicide . - yoshimario5 - 09-18-2012 10:01 PM

I was originally surfing on YouTube then i find Lavender Town Theory, I did not know what it was but it sounded interesting so i click on the video. it told you about the hand, Gary's Raticate that died theory. Then the laventer town music in pokemon is suppose to make you commit suicide, so i listen to the music and i didn't have the feeling to commit suicide at all. sorry for the bad typing i'm writing this quickly.

RE: The Lavender Town Music In Pokemon Green does not make you commit suicide . - Arjahn - 09-18-2012 10:16 PM

Give it a week.
Oh, and I don't think that this really belongs in the playground section, not to be a mini-mod or anything, just saying.

RE: The Lavender Town Music In Pokemon Green does not make you commit suicide . - Berry - 09-19-2012 05:45 AM

I think that your soppuse to put earphones on.

RE: The Lavender Town Music In Pokemon Green does not make you commit suicide . - actionisforlosers - 09-19-2012 12:01 PM

How is this a forum game?

RE: The Lavender Town Music In Pokemon Green does not make you commit suicide . - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 09-20-2012 08:22 PM

(09-19-2012 12:01 PM)actionisforlosers Wrote:  How is this a forum game?

BECAUSE WE'RE HAVING FUN !!

[Image: jhYP6.gif]

RE: The Lavender Town Music In Pokemon Green does not make you commit suicide . - Stan - 09-23-2012 07:31 AM

Uhhh, no. It actually didn't make any children commit suicide. The truth is, however, it did give children small headaches.

RE: The Lavender Town Music In Pokemon Green does not make you commit suicide . - Demolishonist - 01-05-2013 11:01 PM

The American version was toned down. The Japanese version had a higher pitch. But either way, they only caused headaches, not suicide.

RE: The Lavender Town Music In Pokemon Green does not make you commit suicide . - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 01-06-2013 01:59 AM

Moved to the Gaming section

RE: The Lavender Town Music In Pokemon Green does not make you commit suicide . - Mass Distraction - 01-06-2013 04:21 AM

It cured my suicidal intentions! Hallelujah!

RE: The Lavender Town Music In Pokemon Green does not make you commit suicide . - Berry - 01-06-2013 05:00 AM

(01-06-2013 04:21 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote:  It cured my suicidal intentions! Hallelujah!

Now you destroyed millions of creepypastas! Hallelujah!

RE: The Lavender Town Music In Pokemon Green does not make you commit suicide . - omid - 01-06-2013 07:39 AM

Another popular creepypasta is Pokemon Lost Silver and someone even made the ROM hack, thats A LOT creepier than Lavender Town Syndrome