Did You Know Gaming? Forums
Super Mario Bros. Minus world and past world 8-4 - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Did You Know Gaming? (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions and Help (/forum-3.html)
+---- Forum: Submit a Did You Know? (/forum-13.html)
+----- Forum: Rejected Submissions (/forum-20.html)
+----- Thread: Super Mario Bros. Minus world and past world 8-4 (/thread-1375.html)

Super Mario Bros. Minus world and past world 8-4 - malistaticy - 09-09-2012 05:39 PM

In super mario bros, (Japanese version) at the end of 1-2, if you stand on the pipes edge and jump backwards, you will glitch through the wall and get to the warp zone. but, the warp zone doesnt lead anywhere, so the game sends you into raw data. the level turns into " -1" because its level one of an unknown world. its trippy, colors are messed, the levels are the same but flooded, (kindof a scary thought) flying bowser heads and such. in the american version, it is your normal water world.

RE: Super Mario Bros. Minus world and past world 8-4 - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 09-09-2012 09:34 PM

If this is legit, I declare in tents.

RE: Super Mario Bros. Minus world and past world 8-4 - retrolinkx - 09-09-2012 09:46 PM

Isn't this like well known?

I knew about minus world the minute I searched Mario Bros on the internet.

RE: Super Mario Bros. Minus world and past world 8-4 - DidYouKnowGaming - 09-10-2012 03:48 AM

This is pretty well known. It's been covered in countless magazines, editorials and videos.

RE: Super Mario Bros. Minus world and past world 8-4 - malistaticy - 09-10-2012 07:23 AM

(09-10-2012 03:48 AM)DidYouKnowGaming Wrote:  This is pretty well known. It's been covered in countless magazines, editorials and videos.

ok... Sad