Did You Know Gaming? Forums
The Walkind Dead Video Game (SPOILER ALERT) - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Did You Know Gaming? (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions and Help (/forum-3.html)
+---- Forum: Submit a Did You Know? (/forum-13.html)
+----- Forum: Rejected Submissions (/forum-20.html)
+----- Thread: The Walkind Dead Video Game (SPOILER ALERT) (/thread-1339.html)

The Walkind Dead Video Game (SPOILER ALERT) - Chrono_blazer - 09-05-2012 11:27 AM

(SPOILER ALERT)

Lilly from the Walking Dead video game is the same Lilly who will later kill Lori and Judith Grimes during the Governor's assault on the prison in the Comic Series.

RE: The Walkind Dead Video Game (SPOILER ALERT) - DidYouKnowGaming - 09-05-2012 11:31 AM

I don't think I want to post anything that contains big spoilers. It spoils the fun vibe of the site.

RE: The Walkind Dead Video Game (SPOILER ALERT) - A Zombie Riot - 09-05-2012 12:24 PM

Please hide the spoilers.

Thanks so much for ruining 2 deaths for me. AngryAngryAngry

RE: The Walkind Dead Video Game (SPOILER ALERT) - cingchris - 09-05-2012 12:28 PM

(09-05-2012 12:24 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote:  Please hide the spoilers.

Thanks so much for ruining 2 deaths for me. AngryAngryAngry

I started reading then immediately averted my gaze from the spoiler as soon as I saw it and blocked it from my memory, I don't even rememeber who she killed. Big Grin (Also I swear to god you better not tell me, I love that show and would like none of it ruined.)

RE: The Walkind Dead Video Game (SPOILER ALERT) - A Zombie Riot - 09-05-2012 12:32 PM

Hopefully I can forget it. I'm going to try and ignore it right now.

*Wipes memory*

Who are you?/

RE: The Walkind Dead Video Game (SPOILER ALERT) - cingchris - 09-05-2012 12:36 PM

(09-05-2012 12:32 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote:  Who are you?/

The guy who lives under your bed.

RE: The Walkind Dead Video Game (SPOILER ALERT) - A Zombie Riot - 09-05-2012 12:39 PM

Then you are very very tiny as my bed is touching the floor (no frame).