Did You Know Gaming? Forums
Nice to see a forum that is streamlined. - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: General (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Nice to see a forum that is streamlined. (/thread-125.html)

Nice to see a forum that is streamlined. - lol - 06-26-2012 04:33 PM

To many times I see forums with 10 or even 20 topics. Great to see you guys streamlined the subjects.

Anyone agree?

RE: Nice to see a forum that is streamlined. - Nuudoru - 06-26-2012 07:15 PM

As in a million topics? Because that will happen eventually. So far we're doing pretty good though.

RE: Nice to see a forum that is streamlined. - Dark_Dimension - 06-27-2012 02:15 AM

We'd like to keep things video game-related. The topics are great enough so that people don't wonder about what to post where, but we're not going to have "Dark_Dimension's House of ____" or whatever.

In the case that people have things to say about topics other than video gaming, there is the general as well as miscellaneous section.

RE: Nice to see a forum that is streamlined. - Xannidel - 06-27-2012 02:26 AM

Well this forum is off to a great start and the mods are doing a nice job keeping the riff raff (grievers and what not) so I have faith that a great community will grow from here.

RE: Nice to see a forum that is streamlined. - Nicknclank - 06-27-2012 06:17 AM

Plus, as far as I know, everybody here who has an account to this forum are respectful people who don't troll a lot and have a lot of passion for gaming. So it would be rare for something bad to happen.

Then again, this IS really, really new, so maybe I'll be wrong in a couple of weeks >_>

RE: Nice to see a forum that is streamlined. - Beardy - 06-27-2012 06:24 AM

I like this forum. It is nice. The people seem to be nice too. That is all. Hello.

RE: Nice to see a forum that is streamlined. - Arjahn - 08-16-2012 12:51 PM

Hello Beardy
We all really miss your ass
Get it back here please

Crap, this belongs in the Haiku thread Sad

RE: Nice to see a forum that is streamlined. - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 08-16-2012 04:47 PM

THIS TOOK ME SEVERAL DAYS TO MAKE

[Image: 8Mrbi.jpg]

Mandatory on-topic note - In response to Nuudoru, yep, we're getting close to the many, many threads that were predicted