Did You Know Gaming? Forums
The Elder Scrolls - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Gaming (/forum-15.html)
+--- Forum: Gaming Discussion (/forum-6.html)
+--- Thread: The Elder Scrolls (/thread-1229.html)

The Elder Scrolls - danouche369 - 08-25-2012 09:53 AM

Anything about the Elder Scroll can be talk here Smile

Anybody got any character build they wanna share?

RE: The Elder Scrolls - A Zombie Riot - 08-25-2012 10:08 AM

I'm currently playing Skyrim.

I'm currently a level 28 Khajiit. I'm staying true to being a cat. Sneaking and stealth kills (usually archery) and I'm personalizing in heavy armor.

RE: The Elder Scrolls - Symphony - 08-25-2012 10:00 PM

IIRC I'm a lv8 Dunmer in Oblivion. I stopped playing it for a while after I powerleveled my light armor skill on a cave because monsters got extremely hard and stealth+bow just seems to be way worse than full assault with a blade.

RE: The Elder Scrolls - retrolinkx - 08-25-2012 10:47 PM

I like the music in Skyrim and nothing else.

RE: The Elder Scrolls - Zaliphone - 08-26-2012 03:24 AM

I'm currently playing Oblivion. A level 20-some Nord. I've played a good amount of Skyrim at a friend's place and I honestly didn't like it as much as I thought I would.

RE: The Elder Scrolls - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 08-26-2012 03:31 AM

As it was recently mentioned somewhere, the main problem with Skyrim - in my opinion - are the quests.
Oblivion made you go into a FRIGGIN PAINTING to fight painted trolls and rescue some bloke.
Skyrim has you go into an old ruin and fight druaugr, then fight a mega-druaugur for an artefact.
Oblivion made you pretend you wanted to party-hard with some stabby-hos in a shack.
Skyrim has you go into another old ruin and fight druaugr (NOW WITH SPIDERY THINGS), then fight a flying dead priest for an artefact.
Oblivion made you find a drunken twin and then fight your way THROUGH AN ARMY OF TROLLS to regain their house of old.
Skyrim has you go into an older old ruin to fight druaugr, spiders and then even FURTHER DOWN into a cave with falmer, for an artefact.

Still, Skyrim is a bloody awesome game, will play and play again Smile

EDIT -Spelling

RE: The Elder Scrolls - danouche369 - 08-27-2012 08:41 AM

(08-26-2012 03:31 AM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote:  As it was recently mentioned somewhere, the main problem with Skyrim - in my opinion - are the quests.
Oblivion made you go into a FRIGGIN PAINTING to fight painted trolls and rescue some bloke.
Skyrim has you go into an old ruin and fight druaugr, then fight a mega-druaugur for an artefact.
Oblivion made you pretend you wanted to party-hard with some stabby-hos in a shack.
Skyrim has you go into another old ruin and fight druaugr (NOW WITH SPIDERY THINGS), then fight a flying dead priest for an artefact.
Oblivion made you find a drunken twin and then fight your way THROUGH AN ARMY OF TROLLS to regain their house of old.
Skyrim has you go into an older old ruin to fight druaugr, spiders and then even FURTHER DOWN into a cave with falmer, for an artefact.

Still, Skyrim is a bloody awesome game, will play and play again Smile

EDIT -Spelling
I agree with you.
But an other problem with the Skyrim quest is that they ave the same base: Go to see someone(ex The greybeards) go get something, return it.
Then the next quest: Greybeards tell you to go see someone. Talk to them. Go get something. Return to them. same exact Fucking pattern each time