Did You Know Gaming? Forums
The musician's thread - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: General (/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: The musician's thread (/thread-1161.html)

Pages: 1 2

RE: The musician's thread - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 08-21-2012 09:41 PM

(08-21-2012 02:11 PM)zinja Wrote:  I pretty good on a recorder. I can play hot cross buns.

Awww hell, the faster "one a penny, two a penny" was a bitch to learn Big Grin

I kind of feel sorry for parents who had to sit through 30 minutes of whole-class recorder ensembles Big Grin

RE: The musician's thread - LoneWanderer - 08-23-2012 12:46 PM

I've played guitar for around 7 years. Strictly as a hobby, though. I also play ocarina.

RE: The musician's thread - Lesqueecee - 08-27-2012 10:37 PM

I play the Piano, Guitar, Bass and Violin. Can't say I'm exceptionally good at any of them but I guess you could say I'm decent at them. I've never been in a band except with my family and that only happens every Christmas time XD I'll be excited to be in a band like this, even if it is just an online one.

RE: The musician's thread - Nicknclank - 08-27-2012 10:49 PM

I'm a drummer and a singer. Have you ever seen a guy playing drum and singing at the same time? It's fun! But for some reason, I haven't touch my drums in a long time... guess it,s because each time I play, every person in the family comes to see me play and dance for no reason -_-"

I also took music theory classes, so I know how to read partitions and make my own masterpieces by following "music rules". That,s how I can play a "LITTLE" bit of piano.

RE: The musician's thread - emilooo440 - 10-27-2012 08:35 AM

I write to myself, I sing to myself I post irrelevant posts and thats about it.