Did You Know Gaming? Forums
The End, dying of Old Age. - Printable Version

+- Did You Know Gaming? Forums (https://dykg.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Did You Know Gaming? (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions and Help (/forum-3.html)
+---- Forum: Submit a Did You Know? (/forum-13.html)
+---- Thread: The End, dying of Old Age. (/thread-1141.html)

The End, dying of Old Age. - retrolinkx - 08-18-2012 01:25 AM

In Metal Gear Solid 3, Snake fights an old sniper called The End, to advance he has to fight him, if the player saves the game when the fight starts, waits a week and then goes back to fight him, the cutscene above will play in which Snake finds The End in his sniping position dead, it is said that he died of old age.

RE: The End, dying of Old Age. - Berry - 08-18-2012 01:38 AM

Gullible Snake,always thinking about your battles and not for people dying.

RE: The End, dying of Old Age. - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 08-18-2012 03:26 AM

Aw hell, I never knew this !
Excellent DYKG

RE: The End, dying of Old Age. - retrolinkx - 08-18-2012 04:31 AM

Eh, I doubt it'll get on the site.

RE: The End, dying of Old Age. - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 08-18-2012 05:05 AM

Well it's a "Did you know" that the vasy majority of players wouldn't know about. Not that many people stop playing for a week just before a final boss.

I say "aye"

RE: The End, dying of Old Age. - DidYouKnowGaming - 08-18-2012 08:00 AM

This is actually fairly well known. There are multiple ways to kill The End iir. Will probably save it for a video.

RE: The End, dying of Old Age. - Moriatti - 08-23-2012 11:44 PM

You do recall. Beyond this there's sniping him WELL BEFORE the mission.
You can also anger him by killing his bird, though unfortunately, capturing and eating it infront of him does not appear to trigger this effect. (I tried.)
In addition, if you capture and release his bird, it will fly around him irritated, forcing him to shoot it. (Remember he uses tranq rounds.)

The End is also unique in that killing him by stamina forces him to drop his weapon, NOT his camo as per the other bosses. You get that by holding him up, something not possible with any of the other bosses.

RE: The End, dying of Old Age. - Arjahn - 08-28-2012 08:47 AM

WELL DID U KNO THAT IF YOU WAIT 7 YEARS IN OCARINA OF TIME YOU CAN BEAT THE RUNNING MAN TO THE FAIRY BRIDGE BECUZ TIME ADVANCES ON ITZ OW---
Wait a second....